Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Open University Exam Results Watch

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone, my girlfriend will be receiving her exam results soon for her OU modules (TU100 My Digital Life and S104 Exploring Science). She should be getting her exam results soon, but does anyone know a more accurate date for when the results will be out?

Many thanks for any information

ReputationRep:
    My youngest daughter is doing Law on the OU and she has been told this week, the 19th. for results.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Seamus123)
    My youngest daughter is doing Law on the OU and she has been told this week, the 19th. for results.
    Thanks! Hopefully it's the same date

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GingerCodeMan)
    Hi everyone, my girlfriend will be receiving her exam results soon for her OU modules (TU100 My Digital Life and S104 Exploring Science). She should be getting her exam results soon, but does anyone know a more accurate date for when the results will be out?

Many thanks for any information
    If she looks on her Student Home there should be a 'Date of module result' listing for each module. It's probably the 19th since that's what most modules have down.

What's annoying everyone at the moment is that it says 'your result should be available by 19th July' but for the last however-many years, the results have always been at least a week earlier than that, so everyone's used to getting them early.

ReputationRep:
    She got them today, so hopefully everyone else will be getting their results today or very soon! Good luck everyone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GingerCodeMan)
    She got them today, so hopefully everyone else will be getting their results today or very soon! Good luck everyone
    I hope she did well.x

Poll
Is GoT overrated?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.