Reply 60
Original post by TisMomor

Room Type: en-suite

Cost: £259/week

Length of Contract: 40 weeks

Preferences: Looking for Stamford Steet/ Intercollegiate Halls if possible

Please pm me if you are interested :wink:

// and many thanks to the person who started this tread /www

Hi, I am desperate to stay at Moonraker point. I have intercollegiate halls of Lilian Penson Hall.

Room Type: single en-suite

Cost: £206.5/week
Reply 61
Original post by Samia752

Preferences: Looking for Stamford Street, Great Dover Street, Julian Markham (something >200£ per week)

Please message me if interested!

Hi, I'm desperate to stay at Moonraker, I have intercollegiate accommodation at Lilian Penson hall which is catered.

Room Type: Single en-suite

Cost: £206.5/week

I would love it so much if we could swap!!
Reply 62
Hi, I have intercollegiate accommodation at the Lilian Penson hall which is close to the strand campus.
Room Type: single ensuite catered
Contract Length: 40 weeks
Price: £206.5/week
I would love it so much if I could swap with anyone closer to Guys campus
Hi everyone!

I'm a new international postgraduate student and unfortunately didn't get the accommodation placement I needed.
Location: Champion Hill (near Denmark Hill campus- where the IoPPN is located)
Room Type: Single ensuite
Contract: 51 Weeks
Price: 199/week

I need to be near Guy's Hospital Campus and Champion Hill is too far away to commute every single day. I'm looking for a 51 week contract at Orchard Isle/Iris Brook. If that's not doable, I can also switch for a 51 week contract at Julian Markham or a 48 week contract at Wolfson House.

I'm not moving in until the 1st of October, so you'll be able to go ahead and move in right away. I also have to pay the first months rent, so that will be taken care of. Any help is greatly appreciated! Reply here
Reply 64
Hi! I'm trying to swap rooms with someone I met through Facebook but they're telling me I can't swap before the 15th of October...I'd really like to swap earlier though. Does anybody know if there is a way to swap before the 15th of October?Thanks
Original post by ddtw
Hi! I'm trying to swap rooms with someone I met through Facebook but they're telling me I can't swap before the 15th of October...I'd really like to swap earlier though. Does anybody know if there is a way to swap before the 15th of October?Thanks

I may be totally wrong here, but I called them this morning and I swore they told me you could swap anytime after October 1st. Also- is there a Facebook group for room swaping that you found? If so, I'd love to know what it is!
Reply 66
Original post by SaraAshley
I may be totally wrong here, but I called them this morning and I swore they told me you could swap anytime after October 1st. Also- is there a Facebook group for room swaping that you found? If so, I'd love to know what it is!

thanks! i'll try calling again tomorrow and asking them about when I can swap...it seems every time I call they tell me something else.:s-smilie:

I haven't found a Facebook group solely dedicated to room swapping but a bunch of people have been posting about room swaps in a group called: King's College London (KCL) Freshers 2017 / 2017-2018. That's where I found the person that i'll hopefully be swapping rooms with.
Original post by ddtw
thanks! i'll try calling again tomorrow and asking them about when I can swap...it seems every time I call they tell me something else.:s-smilie:

I haven't found a Facebook group solely dedicated to room swapping but a bunch of people have been posting about room swaps in a group called: King's College London (KCL) Freshers 2017 / 2017-2018. That's where I found the person that i'll hopefully be swapping rooms with.

Thank you! I just saw a post stating that rooms must be swapped by the 17th, so I think during the first two weeks or so of October you have to get that done. You have to show up to the office and sign each other's contracts. As always though, I'd call to be 100% sure.
Hi guys :smile:

Looking to swap a great room at Champion hill, ensuite @ £202 pcm 40 weeks
The facilities are great and only 10 mins from Denmark hill campus

I would love an ensuite at Moonraker point or other offers near Guy's campus

Willing to offer money for a swap, PM me if interested :smile:
Original post by irène

Room Type: En-suite

Cost: £210/week

Length of Contract: 51 weeks

Preferences: I would like a place at Champion Hill, preferably en-suite, with a contract length of 51 weeks

PM me if you're interested or know someone who is! Thanks :smile:

Hey ! I'm staying at Champions Hill with shared bathroom. I pay £150 pw, please respond as soon as possible if interested as I really want the Angel Lane residence !
Original post by ShenelW
Room type: Ensuite
Cost £193/week
Contract Length: 41 weeks
Preferences: Moonraker, Great Dover Street

Hey ! I'm staying at Champions Hill with shared bathroom. I pay £150 pw, please respond as soon as possible if interested
Original post by asiandumb
Room type: En-suite
Cost: £199/week
Length of contract: 40 weeks
Preferences: Moonraker

Thank you x

Hey! I'm staying at Champions Hill and I'm really looking to stay at Stratford One. It's non-ensuite, £150 pw, has its own gym, and located in an affluent area. Please PM or reply if interested!
Room avaible for students in landale house Surrey quays, lower road, SE16 2XG. Room contains wardrobe, desk, bedside table, chest of drawers and 3/4 size bed. Shared bathroom and kitchen facilities. All bills included including wifi. Laundry facilities onsite, as well as 24 hour security. Only a 5 minute walk from Canada Water station. Large shopping centre and retail park containing a Tesco extra, odeon cinema, bowling alley, Pizza Hut and frankie and bennie's which is only a 7/8 minute walk away. Need someone to take over my tenancy, available immediately till 10th July 2018. Only 177 a week inclusive of bills!!
Looking to swap an Ewen Henderson ensuite URGENTLY, please.
Super cheap £155 per week, 48 weeks:

Happy to swap for:
Great Dover Steet
Stamford Street
Julian Markham
Wolfson House

Thank you!
I have a Wolfson House offer (right on Guy's Campus for £150 a week). Looking to swap with anyone with Great Dover Street or Moonraker Point.
Room type: Ensuite
Cost: 200/week
Contract length: 40weeks
Preferences: Stamford street, Moonraker Point, Great Dover, Julian Markham, Tower Bridge

Please PM if interested! :smile:
Reply 76
Are you still looking to swap? I have en suite at julian markham.
Reply 77
Original post by shalewao
hey - I have an ensuite room at Stamford street apartment, roughly £199 pw. looking to swap with anyone who has a room preferably at Wolfson House, but wouldn't mind a cheap room in Ewen Henderson court either. PM me if you're interested :smile:

Still looking to swap? I have julian markham. I'm willing to pay a fee as well.
Reply 78
Are you still looking for a swap?

QUOTE=Samia752;73548134]Location: Moonraker

Preferences: Looking for Stamford Street, Great Dover Street, Julian Markham (something >200£ per week)

Please message me if interested!
type: En-suite
Cost: £200/week
Length of contract: 40 weeks
Preferences: Anything, really anything, closer to Strand
Please please please message me if you're interested! Thanks!
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending