The Student Room Group

I'm ex-gay - I chose to turn straight. AMA

For 18 years of my life I was hellagay. Had sex with many many men, never had any interest in women. Was as gay as they come.
And then recently I decided I did not want to be gay, and I have turned straight. I will never have sex with a man again and am no longer turned on by them.
I have turned from quite a feminine gay guy (and submissive in bed) to a normal straight man and am much happier now.

I don't buy into the idea that people are "born gay", but I don't know of anyone else who's turned from gay to straight. So Ask me Anything :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Have you had sex with a girl?
Reply 2
Original post by Treeroy
For 18 years of my life I was hellagay. Had sex with many many men, never had any interest in women. Was as gay as they come.
And then recently I decided I did not want to be gay, and I have turned straight. I will never have sex with a man again and am no longer turned on by them.
I have turned from quite a feminine gay guy (and submissive in bed) to a normal straight man and am much happier now.

I don't buy into the idea that people are "born gay", but I don't know of anyone else who's turned from gay to straight. So Ask me Anything :smile:

Do you feel better now that you're not gay?
You don't believe people are born gay but say you were hellagay for 18 years. How old are you now? When did you realise you were hellagay?
What's the biggest dick you've had?
Why are you trolling like this? All you're doing is making yourself look stupid, as well as encouraging all the homophobes on here. Extremely upsetting and disappointing.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by qasim_96
Have you had sex with a girl?

Yes. I stopped being attracted to guys and started being into girls, and now I've gotten laid it confirmed that I'm into them.>! It was great.
It was a lot better than gay sex. Taking dick in your ar$e is not natural but this, it felt so natural and primal being able to exert myself onto a woman.

Original post by Hamoody
Do you feel better now that you're not gay?

yes, I feel better. I feel more normal.
Reply 7
Well it's not the case for everyone but good for you I guess ? I hope you have a fluid sexuality and that you are not just trying to return in the closet :smile:

PS : I was born gay or atleast I was already gay early on in my life, I had a crush on Anakin Skywalker in Star Wars 2 at like 4 or 5 years old lol
So you're Bi?
No longer gay claims guy with topless twink as his avatar.
Reply 10
Original post by zippidee
You don't believe people are born gay but say you were hellagay for 18 years. How old are you now? When did you realise you were hellagay?

My first sexual encounter was when I was 11, I had sex with my friend, a boy. I wasn't gay at the time or anything but, it just happened, we were experimenting. I don't know if that was what made me gay. I acknowledged that I was gay at 14-15 came out to my friends and stuff when I was 16. When I was 19 I started getting less attracted to men and now that I'm 20 I've turned straight.

Original post by MsFahima
What's the biggest dick you've had?

I've had two in at once, that was a fun experience.
Your avatar picture says otherwise.
Reply 12
Original post by Glassapple
Why are you trolling like this? All you're doing is making yourself look stupid, as well as encouraging all the homohobes on here. Extremely upsetting and disappointing.

I am not trolling. I used to be gay and now I am not. I'm sorry if my experience doesn't fit into your political narrative.
Original post by Hamoody
Good. I hope you can go out there and get those silly gays to turn themselves around too :yep:

:erm:
How did you manage to change your involuntary sexual attraction from men to women?
Wait a minute,I remember you.
Are you not that girl who is transgender and got reassigned :hmmm: into a guy ?
Reply 16
Original post by Saeth7
Well it's not the case for everyone but good for you I guess ? I hope you have a fluid sexuality and that you are not

I wouldn't describe it as fluid. I haven't been attracted to guys in like 2 years. It doesn't change every day - I consider myself a straight man.

Original post by (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
So you're Bi?

Nope. I'm into girls not guys. I am now a heterosexual, normal, healthy adult male.

Original post by Quantex
No longer gay claims guy with topless twink as his avatar.

Lol, fair point. The picture is from like 5 years ago and I haven't been bothered enough to change it.
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
How did you manage to change your involuntary sexual attraction from men to women?

The OP is girl who changed into a guy (transgender).
Original post by bobby147
The OP is girl who changed into a guy (transgender).

I don't think so, I remember him claiming he had a 10" dick in one thread a long time back.
Reply 19
Original post by bobby147
Wait a minute,I remember you.
Are you not that girl who is transgender and got reassigned :hmmm: into a guy ?

So that means she’s a lesbian

Latest

Trending

Trending