I'm ex-gay - I chose to turn straight. AMA Watch

This discussion is closed.
Treeroy
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
For 18 years of my life I was hellagay. Had sex with many many men, never had any interest in women. Was as gay as they come.
And then recently I decided I did not want to be gay, and I have turned straight. I will never have sex with a man again and am no longer turned on by them.
I have turned from quite a feminine gay guy (and submissive in bed) to a normal straight man and am much happier now.

I don't buy into the idea that people are "born gay", but I don't know of anyone else who's turned from gay to straight. So Ask me Anything
username1439610
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Have you had sex with a girl?
Hamoody
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Treeroy)
For 18 years of my life I was hellagay. Had sex with many many men, never had any interest in women. Was as gay as they come.
And then recently I decided I did not want to be gay, and I have turned straight. I will never have sex with a man again and am no longer turned on by them.
I have turned from quite a feminine gay guy (and submissive in bed) to a normal straight man and am much happier now.

I don't buy into the idea that people are "born gay", but I don't know of anyone else who's turned from gay to straight. So Ask me Anything
Do you feel better now that you're not gay?
username3012046
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
You don't believe people are born gay but say you were hellagay for 18 years. How old are you now? When did you realise you were hellagay?
MsFahima
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
What's the biggest **** you've had?
username2911200
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Why are you trolling like this? All you're doing is making yourself look stupid, as well as encouraging all the homophobes on here. Extremely upsetting and disappointing.
Treeroy
Rep:
?
(Original post by qasim_96)
Have you had sex with a girl?
Yes. I stopped being attracted to guys and started being into girls, and now I've gotten laid it confirmed that I'm into them.>! It was great.
It was a lot better than gay sex. Taking **** in your ar$e is not natural but this, it felt so natural and primal being able to exert myself onto a woman.

(Original post by Hamoody)
Do you feel better now that you're not gay?
yes, I feel better. I feel more normal.
Saeth7
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Well it's not the case for everyone but good for you I guess ? I hope you have a fluid sexuality and that you are not just trying to return in the closet

PS : I was born gay or atleast I was already gay early on in my life, I had a crush on Anakin Skywalker in Star Wars 2 at like 4 or 5 years old lol
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
Badges: 16
Report 2 years ago
So you're Bi?
username1221160
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
No longer gay claims guy with topless twink as his avatar.
Treeroy
Rep:
?
(Original post by zippidee)
You don't believe people are born gay but say you were hellagay for 18 years. How old are you now? When did you realise you were hellagay?
My first sexual encounter was when I was 11, I had sex with my friend, a boy. I wasn't gay at the time or anything but, it just happened, we were experimenting. I don't know if that was what made me gay. I acknowledged that I was gay at 14-15 came out to my friends and stuff when I was 16. When I was 19 I started getting less attracted to men and now that I'm 20 I've turned straight.

(Original post by MsFahima)
What's the biggest **** you've had?

I've had two in at once, that was a fun experience.
bobby147
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Your avatar picture says otherwise.
Treeroy
Rep:
?
(Original post by Glassapple)
Why are you trolling like this? All you're doing is making yourself look stupid, as well as encouraging all the homohobes on here. Extremely upsetting and disappointing.
I am not trolling. I used to be gay and now I am not. I'm sorry if my experience doesn't fit into your political narrative.
username3025040
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Hamoody)
Good. I hope you can go out there and get those silly gays to turn themselves around too :yep:
:erm:
Plantagenet Crown
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
How did you manage to change your involuntary sexual attraction from men to women?
bobby147
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Wait a minute,I remember you.
Are you not that girl who is transgender and got reassigned :hmmm: into a guy ?
Treeroy
Rep:
?
(Original post by Saeth7)
Well it's not the case for everyone but good for you I guess ? I hope you have a fluid sexuality and that you are not
I wouldn't describe it as fluid. I haven't been attracted to guys in like 2 years. It doesn't change every day - I consider myself a straight man.

(Original post by (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ)
So you're Bi?
Nope. I'm into girls not guys. I am now a heterosexual, normal, healthy adult male.

(Original post by Quantex)
No longer gay claims guy with topless twink as his avatar.
Lol, fair point. The picture is from like 5 years ago and I haven't been bothered enough to change it.
bobby147
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
How did you manage to change your involuntary sexual attraction from men to women?
The OP is girl who changed into a guy (transgender).
awkwardshortguy
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by bobby147)
The OP is girl who changed into a guy (transgender).
I don't think so, I remember him claiming he had a 10" **** in one thread a long time back.
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by bobby147)
Wait a minute,I remember you.
Are you not that girl who is transgender and got reassigned :hmmm: into a guy ?
So that means she’s a lesbian
X

Are cats selfish

Yes (148)
61.16%
No (94)
38.84%

Watched Threads