Ocean5
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi guys,

I'm not sure which uni to go to. I've looked online at each of the unis ranking etc but I was wondering if students from either uni could tell me their experience studying biomedical science/ biochemistry, whether it be about the lectures, career prospects or if the lecturers are approachable etc.

Any help would be appreciated!
ninalicious97
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi I'm going into second year at Westminster studying Biomedical Science. Pm me for any questions

Posted from TSR Mobile
Middlesex University
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Ocean5)
Hi guys,

I'm not sure which uni to go to. I've looked online at each of the unis ranking etc but I was wondering if students from either uni could tell me their experience studying biomedical science/ biochemistry, whether it be about the lectures, career prospects or if the lecturers are approachable etc.

Any help would be appreciated!

Hello Ocean5,

Lat July I graduated in Journalism and Media and I loved my time here! I am also doing a Masters now.
We are one single campus university, the sense of community is very strong and the atmosphere is very nice.
There are loads of sports, societies, volunteering opportunities and jobs on campus! Our Students Union won Students Union of the year! It is really good fun here There are activities for every taste, from parties to academic societies, to movie nights! You can even rent free bikes! There are loads of sp
Did you have the chance to have a look at the campus? If not, I would love to show you around.

Have a great day
Ludovica
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• SOAS University of London
    Development Studies, Interdisciplinary Studies, Anthropology and Sociology, Languages, Cultures and Linguistics, Arts, Economics, Law, History, Religions and Philosophies, Politics and International Studies, Finance and Management, East Asian Languages & Cultures Postgraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20
  • University of Huddersfield
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20
  • The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - Guildford campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 29 Jan '20

How many uni open days have you been to/did you go to?

0 (122)
27.66%
1 (68)
15.42%
2 (67)
15.19%
3 (71)
16.1%
4 (33)
7.48%
5 (30)
6.8%
6 (14)
3.17%
7+ (36)
8.16%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise