The Student Room Group

How to tell if i'm ugly or attractive?

I've had friends who say i'm a 3/10 and i've also had friends who imply i've attractive, like say i've probably slept with 20 girls or that I should be in Hollywood.

Then, i've had girls who have pretty much ignored me to my face, but have also had very attractive girls approach me in clubs / bar and show interest later on too.

Scroll to see replies

You'll be more attractive if you get over yourself.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
I've had friends who say i'm a 3/10

Your friends are dicks.
Lool
Reply 4
I've had friends who say i'm a 3/10 and i've also had friends who imply i've attractive, like say i've probably slept with 20 girls or that I should be in Hollywood.

Then, i've had girls who have pretty much ignored me to my face, but have also had very attractive girls approach me in clubs / bar and show interest later on too.

They aren't really friends if I'm being honest.

Maybe they're jealous.
Insecure? Not confident? Lonely? A person who lives to impress others?
Reply 6
Ratings are subjective so take them with a pinch of salt. Just work on your confidence and speak to girls.
Reply 7
According to my personal expierience I noticed that, unlike boys, girls tend to look more at personality rather than pure beauty. So if you take care of your personal appereance and try to be a funny and charismathic guy you don't need to worry about being a model :P
send noods
Original post by MsFahima
send noods

Well that escalated quickly :tongue:
People tease some guys i know about me, so clearly I must be some sort of attractive i guess lol

Original post by ForeverAQx
People tease some guys i know about me, so clearly I must be some sort of attractive i guess lol

You're fit as fucc.
I dont think so, I am not the type of girl everyone wants, I get teased about some guys i know and some guys I know get teased about me, i dont know about that but thank uuu x
Original post by Eagle_eye_angela
You're fit as fucc.
Original post by Batgirl98
Well that escalated quickly :tongue:

:wink:
Would it make any difference to anything? Think of yourself as attractive even if you are not and love yourself/be confident in yourself.
Do what everyone else does and upload a pic of yourself on TSR and let TSRians rate you.
upload a pic and i'll give you a factual response.

You've answered your own question. Everyone has their own likes and dislikes just cos some girls didn't like you doesn't mean your ugly, in fact your probably the opposite with a low self esteem.

Is that what you wanted to hear?
(edited 6 years ago)
give a personal rating to everyone you've ever slept with and you should be an equivalent
sure, but if he's slept with 20 other girls it should be p easy to make a generalisation

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending