Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    How many of you have recieved admission info? It seems like some people have already. I sent off my slip accepting leeds as my uni the day after results day but i havent heard anything from the uni, about starting uni or accomodation, only about personal safety in leeds. Starting to get a little worried they've forgotten about me :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fluffysheep2000)
    How many of you have recieved admission info? It seems like some people have already. I sent off my slip accepting leeds as my uni the day after results day but i havent heard anything from the uni, about starting uni or accomodation, only about personal safety in leeds. Starting to get a little worried they've forgotten about me :rolleyes:
    if you ring up the accommodation office it says some people won't hear till the 11th sept, so don't worry.

ReputationRep:
    i sent off my reply slip on the sat (2days after results day). since then ive had registration pack, GP medical thing registration and elective book but no idea about accommodation yet! im sure they haven't forgotten about us but it wud be nice to no were we are going to live for the next year! i need to go and buy stuff, like duvet, pans etc... so really wud like to no were ill be going and what equipment stuff will already be there!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Has everyone recieved registration packs and elective books? Are they sent out by the central admissions office or by each department?

ReputationRep:
    Has everyone recieved registration packs and elective books? Are they sent out by the central admissions office or by each department?
    THey're usually sent out by your department, maybe yours is just a bit slower then others

ReputationRep:

not sure who sent mine to me, have a feeling it was by central admissions as they made no reference to the course im studying; it seemed to me that everyone got the same one. i got mine later compared to some other people on these leeds threads. maybe they do them alphabetically, my surname begins with N, whats yours?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stardanse)
    not sure who sent mine to me, have a feeling it was by central admissions as they made no reference to the course im studying; it seemed to me that everyone got the same one. i got mine later compared to some other people on these leeds threads. maybe they do them alphabetically, my surname begins with N, whats yours?
    My surname begins with D........ whats going on????? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    My surname begins with D........ whats going on????? :confused:
    ok confussed to, no idea why you haven't got one then, maybe you should phone them up if you haven't got one by the end of the weeek!?

ReputationRep:
    Im pretty sure there is no system in place according to alphabets or anything. I think its more to do with where you get allocated as it's down to them when they send your information i think. I'm in bod and got mine relatively early, but last year alot of people didn't get their stuff till a week before tey were supposed to be going so don't worry!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ste2k4)
    Im pretty sure there is no system in place according to alphabets or anything. I think its more to do with where you get allocated as it's down to them when they send your information i think. I'm in bod and got mine relatively early, but last year alot of people didn't get their stuff till a week before tey were supposed to be going so don't worry!
    thanks xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ste2k4)
    hmmm ok thank, think i will give them a ring if i dont get anything by the end of the week :rolleyes:

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.