The Student Room Group

What was the average mark you got in each paper on edexcel higher maths 9-1?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by The RAR
Please stop making these GCSE threads, it gives me nightmares when I read them. I absolutely ****ed the maths papers, I REALLY need at least a B but would love to see an A(7) and screw Micheal Gove, thank god he is not in power anymore.

I agree with you on the difficulty of the papers but if you don't want to see this thread don't read it, you clicked on it after all!
Original post by jt1212
I agree with you on the difficulty of the papers but if you don't want to see this thread don't read it, you clicked on it after all!

In addition to what you said... we're on the GCSE forum :/
Reckon I got like 200-220, praying it's enough for a 9.
150-160.

hopefully that's a 7.
Original post by s4b3rt00th
150-160.

hopefully that's a 7.

I'd say that's about a 7, judging by the grade boundaries that have been set by my school and an external company for different mocks.
Original post by The RAR
Please stop making these GCSE threads, it gives me nightmares when I read them. I absolutely ****ed the maths papers, I REALLY need at least a B but would love to see an A(7) and screw Micheal Gove, thank god he is not in power anymore.

Perhaps I could suggest not clicking on them then? The titles make it quite clear what will be discussed within.
And Gove being out of education may be good, but he's now in charge of the environment...
Original post by jt1212

Original post by Lemur14
Perhaps I could suggest not clicking on them then? The titles make it quite clear what will be discussed within.
And Gove being out of education may be good, but he's now in charge of the environment...

I was only being a little bit sarcastic, it still gives me nightmares when I read them but that doesn't mean people should stop posting these kinds of threads

Quick Reply

Latest