do guys want to kiss girls they don't like? Watch

tammie123
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
what I mean by my title is, if a guy doesn't have feelings for a girl but is physically attracted to her only then would he want to kiss her or do guys only want to kiss someone they have feelings for?
JAMAL 69
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Guys kiss girls who they are physically attracted to.
tammie123
Rep:
?
(Original post by JAMAL 69)
Guys kiss girls who they are physically attracted to.
so feelings don't have to be there? My female friends have said even though they do want to kiss guys who they're only physically attracted to the urge is stronger if theres feelings. One of my guy friends said he'd only want to do things physically with girls he likes and has feelings for. So I'm a bit confused lol
username1439610
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Personally I'd only kiss if I had feelings for them. Feels a bit awkward kissing them when there's no feelings there. That's just me though. Other men may think differently.
SMEGGGY
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Guys will kiss ANY girl

Posted from TSR Mobile
JAMAL 69
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by tammie123)
so feelings don't have to be there? My female friends have said even though they do want to kiss guys who they're only physically attracted to the urge is stronger if theres feelings. One of my guy friends said he'd only want to do things physically with girls he likes and has feelings for. So I'm a bit confused lol
Boys literally don't care about emotional stuff. They usually only require slight physical attraction to want to kiss a girl.
username3239272
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Boys would rather kiss a hot girl who's a b**** than an average girl who's sweet
Anonymous #1
Report 1 year ago
I've fingered girls I don't even like, what makes you think kissing is any different?
username2896864
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by chanel_666)
Boys would rather kiss a hot girl who's a b**** than an average girl who's sweet
That explains a lot :cry2:
Insecable
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
While that may be true for some, there are always exceptions to the rule. Personally, I would prefer the latter.
s4b3rt00th
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by JAMAL 69)
Boys literally don't care about emotional stuff. They usually only require slight physical attraction to want to kiss a girl.
but it's far more intense when you do have feelings for her.
shameful_burrito
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Aye of course boys would. But not to lead them on, only in a situation that leads to sex
tammie123
Rep:
?
(Original post by Anonymous)
I've fingered girls I don't even like, what makes you think kissing is any different?
lol I thought kissing might be more intimate and less sexual so it could be different
black1blade
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Pretty conflicted on this honestly. IDK if it's at a party or something then sure I would kiss a hot girl but apart from that I would never be in the position to randomly kiss an attractive girl unless I had feelings for them and they were in a relationship.
tammie123
Rep:
?
(Original post by shameful_burrito)
Aye of course boys would. But not to lead them on, only in a situation that leads to sex
so if they know it won't lead to sex then?
username3239272
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Insecable)
While that may be true for some, there are always exceptions to the rule. Personally, I would prefer the latter.
irl u would probably go with the first option though, if u had just met two girls ones a 5/10 and the other is a solid 9 ur not gonna get with the 5/10 over the 9 LMAO regardless of who's nicer
Pirko
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Id kiss both
shameful_burrito
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by tammie123)
so if they know it won't lead to sex then?
Idk what you mean. If you mean like in a random situation then kissing an attractive girl wouldn't be the first thing that comes to mind, having sex with her would be the first thing popping in my head. If in a random situation a guy kisses you there's a high chance he likes you! Parties don't count doe, everyone's pulling everyone
username3239272
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Pirko)
Id kiss both
If u had to pick though n it's a one time thing
Anonymous #2
Report 1 year ago
Absolutely not ... never kissed a girl I don't have feelings for and have kissed a handful of very sweet girls that other people might consider to be average (I didn't)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (31)
13.19%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (21)
8.94%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (50)
21.28%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (34)
14.47%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (29)
12.34%
How can I be the best version of myself? (70)
29.79%

Watched Threads