The Student Room Group

No caller ID?

I know who is phoning me (my form tutor from secondary school aha we've been tryna stay in touch) but her number comes up as No caller ID (on my iPhone 5s btw) so I can't call back. Is there a way to call back this number not knowing the number? 😂😂thanks
Reply 1
Original post by aieshacaitlin
I know who is phoning me (my form tutor from secondary school aha we've been tryna stay in touch) but her number comes up as No caller ID (on my iPhone 5s btw) so I can't call back. Is there a way to call back this number not knowing the number? 😂😂thanks

No.

Call your school switchboard and ask to be put through to the teacher.
Reply 2
Original post by aieshacaitlin

No caller ID (I think you mean no number, as caller ID refers to their nake coming up even when you don't have their number) means no number to call back on. Which is the whole entire point in calling from a withheld number.

Obviously she wants to talk on her terms, so just let her phone again some time and ask for her number. Sometimes the number is withheld automatically.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending