Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

Hello people..i am new here...but i am having a bit of a disaster...I have to hand in a full sketchbook for my art AS-LEVEL coursework by tommorow morning..I am obviously not going to get it all done...but instead of having a nervous breakdown i have decided to come here...if anyone has any advice at all to offer..I would be more than greatfull...the theme is "transfomations" I am totaly stuck for inspirationa so anything at all is welcome...thanyou so much...
    luv faye

Have you thought of maybe the transformation from baby to adult, caterpillar to butterfly, Letter to word to sentence etc, Naked to dressed, the development of an embryo? These are all wierd and/or boring ideas I know but with a little bit of thought they can be expanded and just writing notes on a couple of ideas can bulk out your work.
    e.g
    The Development Of An Embryo
    Start with basic picture of one cell, maybe add the sperm entering it,
    Then go on to show the multiplication of the cells doubling, you could do this in a wide spectrum of colours, textures, materials. Also adding text or symbols.

Letter To Word To Sentence
    You could set it up like a childs word game.
    A For AppleThe apple fell from the tree

I dont know if this will be of any help as you may not be able to get the gist of my ideas when all you can see is text.

Good Luck.
    :cool:

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.