The Student Room Group

How long should I wait before expressing my interests in her/ ask her out?

Scroll to see replies

Well guys, it turned out she was a lesbian so not luck for me there.
Reply 41
I'd say become friends with her first. Whenever the pharmacy isn't busy chat to her, ask her about her hobbies. Everyone loves talking about themselves so keep the focus on her. Best to come friends first and then you might work out if she's in a relationship before you ask her out for a drink. Otherwise ask her and if you're already friends she won't see it as weird and is less likely to say no. You're planning on asking her out when you've seen each other twice. You don't even know yet if you'd get along yet
Buy her a meal at a local pub.
Reply 43
Even if she's a lesbian can't you still take her out. not as a date but as friends. just because she's not interested in guys doesn't mean you should just give up and not bother to be friends with her
Original post by hatwho
Even if she's a lesbian can't you still take her out. not as a date but as friends. just because she's not interested in guys doesn't mean you should just give up and not bother to be friends with her

You're 100% correct. I will be more than happy to take her out for drinks etc.Of course from now on, I don't have any relationship intention. I am not a selfish person, just because she is lesbian it does not mean I will just completely ignore her. I wish her all the best.
How did you find out? Did you ask her out and this was her reply?

Quick Reply

Latest