The Student Room Group

Give me a list of rebellious things to do over summer:

Scroll to see replies

Original post by usualsuspects
It's curious how this digital receptacle of sexually deprived, asocial nerds trembles at any reference to the word "alcohol".

If you knew how to live, and with life I mean everything apart from struggling to get decent grades and spending all your day on TSR, you'd know it's possible to drink, party and have fun without sacrificing on reading and grades. Obviously I can't expect everyone to have my savoir faire, but at least you should be aware that cool things are happening outside of your bubble of lonely misery.

I didn't do all those things I listed. I was trying to contribute to the thread, something you are evidently unable to do.

I'm definitely less of a chav than you and 99.9% of TSR.

Seems like I hit a nerve. Ex chav then since you said it was last year. Happy?
Reply 21
Original post by UnknownRoyalist
Seems like I hit a nerve. Ex chav then since you said it was last year. Happy?

Not a chav and never have been, so you hit no nerve.
Not a chav and never have been, so you hit no nerve.

It's ok man, I know it's embarrassing to admit
Reply 23
It's ok man, I know it's embarrassing to admit

I suppose you do from personal experience. Since you have nothing better to do with your worthless time, you can dissipate it checking my old posts.
Run through fields of wheat :tongue:
I suppose you do from personal experience. Since you have nothing better to do with your worthless time, you can dissipate it checking my old posts.

Ohhhhhh good one. You come across as a UKIP supporter - talking out of your ass with no facts

Stay mad rustled one
Reply 26
Ohhhhhh good one. You come across as a UKIP supporter - talking out of your ass with no facts

Stay mad rustled one

You come across as a fool giving quick judgements on matters that shouldn't be of your concern. I'm a classical liberal (think the economist) and support liberal democrats since they are the only party that hasn't betrayed liberalism.
You come across as a fool giving quick judgements on matters that shouldn't be of your concern. I'm a classical liberal (think the economist) and support liberal democrats since they are the only party that hasn't betrayed liberalism.

ok chav
Reply 28
ok chav

First chav who reads the economist, studies finance at a target, talks about liberalism and knows Latin and Ancient Greek.

Talking about you, it wouldn't be the first case of a deluded chav trying to insult people but actually offending himself and his disgraced category.
Take a zoomba class and refuse to dance in sequence with everyone else/ dance like crazy.
there is no cure for autism!! deal with it jackass
This thread is a year old.
Original post by skye.ireland
there is no cure for autism!! deal with it jackass

The butthurt is strong in this one.

OP, just wear a winter coat when you go out.

Quick Reply

Latest