The Student Room Group

I did so bad in year 10 and i'm starting to stress out

For my end of year, I got a level 3 in english lang and a level 2 in english lit and maths-3, science -3 and i have learning difficulties,and i need some tips in year 11 please help me, much appreiated
What do you need to do to improve?
Original post by ekran1278
For my end of year, I got a level 3 in english lang and a level 2 in english lit and maths-3, science -3 and i have learning difficulties,and i need some tips in year 11 please help me, much appreiated

The fact that you seem to be concerned about it and asking for help is very mature and will only do you good :smile: there is no need to stress, you still have time to do very well. Have you spoken to your teachers/tutor about your concerns?
Reply 3
When I did my GCSEs i literally didn't do anything until the last few months (not saying you should do that, DO NOT DO IT) but I found videos on youtube that helped a lot. GCSE teachers posting revision for the exams on there and I used CGP revision books for sciences.
Reply 4
English lit Lang and physics
You're not doing all that bad. I'm in year 10 and the average grade for the science mock nationally was around a 3-4-5 implying you're close to being nationally average. The fact that you're trying to improve will push you hopefully to a 7-8 (maybe a 9 next year). The way I revise science is watching science videos and documentaries and channels like mygcsescience (he has a site too), freesciencelessons and crashcourse. Use revision guides and exam practice workbooks, past papers and specimens.

Quick Reply