Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Does anyone know if coursework can be remarked or checked? The reason is that I did intermediate Maths (AQA modular), got a B in all 3 exams and was told I had done coursework of a high enough standard for a B, but I got a D for one piece of coursework and a very low C for the other piece. This has now lowered my final grade to a C.
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.