Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Hollister interview Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I have a hollister interview tomorrow and I've been searching for what I'm meant to wear for the interview, everything that comes up says to look beachy and represent the brand. Would ripped jeans be suitable??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dcf12)
    I have a hollister interview tomorrow and I've been searching for what I'm meant to wear for the interview, everything that comes up says to look beachy and represent the brand. Would ripped jeans be suitable??
    yeah i guess, every girl i find that works in hollister is really pretty, have you got to be attractive to work there or naa? (sorry if this is a really dumb question lol)

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I noticed that too, but I don't think you have to be extremely attractive just a good representative of their brand

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dcf12)
    Yeah I noticed that too, but I don't think you have to be extremely attractive just a good representative of their brand
    Yeah i guess so. Good luck with your interview. While ur at it, u should go in with a surf board lmao, with shorts and a flower t shirt on.

ReputationRep:
    ahahah Thankyou! I deffo will, they'd employ me on the spot 😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dcf12)
    ahahah Thankyou! I deffo will, they'd employ me on the spot 😂
    How was the interview and what questions did they ask?
    Did you get a call back?

ReputationRep:
    The interview wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. They asked me about situations I've been in with customers at past jobs and what would make me good to work in hollister. They also asked why I wore the outfit I chose for the interview and asked me to sell it to them. No I haven't had a call back yet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dcf12)
    The interview wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. They asked me about situations I've been in with customers at past jobs and what would make me good to work in hollister. They also asked why I wore the outfit I chose for the interview and asked me to sell it to them. No I haven't had a call back yet
    Ah I see, they asked me questions about teamwork, and in the second question I managed to make the interview laugh and say 'that's so cute!'
    Coincidentally 2 people from school already works there, and another person who went to my school who is at uni right now also was at the interview xD

ReputationRep:
    That's so good, so I take it you got rang by them?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dcf12)
    That's so good, so I take it you got rang by them?
    Not yet since they are busy

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I still haven't gotten one either

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dcf12)
    Yeah I still haven't gotten one either
    I will tell you if I got an offer

ReputationRep:
    Imagine if they did select girls on how attractive they are; what a noncey job it must be to the manager xD

ReputationRep:
    they might do, but the person in charge was just a young woman I think they're a lot more interested in you rather than just your looks alone

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.