The Student Room Group

Girl I was going to ask out turns out to be a lesbian

Hi guys,

In last couple days I had made threads asking how long I should wait before trying to ask out this girl at my work place in a pharmacy as I have only been there for 2 days. Initially I was really feeling the urge to ask her out for a drink today etc, but I did not and I managed to find her on facebook and it turns out she is a lesbian. Of course I respect her life and would not give myself the permission to wish things were different in her life just for my benefit, but still I am a little sad :frown:

Scroll to see replies

Not sure what the question is but it's only been 2 days so accept it and find somebody else
And you're telling us this...why?
Was she a lesbian before or after she met you?
Reply 4
Original post by artful_lounger
And you're telling us this...why?

Is an update from my previous threads. If you don't want to hear it then go away and don't comment. Did I force you here?
Reply 5
Original post by AndrewSCO
Not sure what the question is but it's only been 2 days so accept it and find somebody else

No question, just feeling upset. I made few threads before so I just made this as a final update. But you'e right, I have no choice but to move on.
Original post by Isabella Languir
Poor you. Not quit whining and move on with your life and let her enjoy the pussy

Lmao.
that sucks. better get started with the HRT
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous

Maybe don't comment unless you don't have something constructive to say.
Reply 9
Look, there's lots of other girls out there. Stop dwelling on one girl and talk to more.

lmao
Original post by UWS
Look, there's lots of other girls out there. Stop dwelling on one girl and talk to more.

It's been 7 years since I was in a relationship, for some reason I thought this time I may find someone again. I am hurting a little. Just need to try to find someone else I guess.
Reply 12
Hi guys,

In last couple days I had made threads asking how long I should wait before trying to ask out this girl at my work place in a pharmacy as I have only been there for 2 days. Initially I was really feeling the urge to ask her out for a drink today etc, but I did not and I managed to find her on facebook and it turns out she is a lesbian. Of course I respect her life and would not give myself the permission to wish things were different in her life just for my benefit, but still I am a little sad :frown:

tell her you're hung like a horse

try and convert her
Original post by UWS

Can confirm it's a pretty good way of getting over people.
Reply 14
I'm sorry, buddy. Do something fun to take your mind off it. Then, when you feel ready, get back on your horse and try again.

We can but try... :console:
Hi guys,

At least she didnt turn out to be a lesbian AFTER you went out with her. No joke, that happened twice to a friend of mine, Twice!!! In a row too!!!!

Anyway, there isnt much you can do Im afraid, youre just going to have to move on as you'll never get with her. If its any consolation, neither will any other guy :tongue:

Original post by Kravence
lmao

Read my post above :lol:
Thank you to those with your nice comment :smile: you're making me feel better. Some days it seems I feel down anyway for no reason and this week has been overall quite sad for me for a variety of reasons one of which was this. I needed to open up by making this thread and this has helped. It's quite rare that I see someone and I want them and get the urge to ask them out. I am 24 and I have this bad gut feeling that maybe I'll never find anyone again :frown: I know its probably rubbish but I cant shake it off. It's just that many times in a row now when I wanted someone, something has happened and it did not lead to a relationship.
Tell her you're a tranny and she might like you tbh
No, I will not do anything to convince her. I respect her and her life choices. It just so happened this will not work out. I wish her all the best.

Quick Reply