The Student Room Group

NEA for history

i'm currently doing research for my coursework and have picked stuart britain and the crisis of the monarchy. the question i've picked is "real power was held by parliament than the monarch" assess the validity. i'm not too sure if this is a viable question. if not suggestions for other topics would be appreciated.
Original post by fahim07
i'm currently doing research for my coursework and have picked stuart britain and the crisis of the monarchy. the question i've picked is "real power was held by parliament than the monarch" assess the validity. i'm not too sure if this is a viable question. if not suggestions for other topics would be appreciated.

I didnt do the Stuarts, but you need to get the grammar checked on that question because if it is wring then it makes a poor first impression.

Your research will help you determine whether it is viable or not.
Reply 2
Original post by 999tigger
I didnt do the Stuarts, but you need to get the grammar checked on that question because if it is wring then it makes a poor first impression.

Your research will help you determine whether it is viable or not.

this is just a draft question but i'm thinking about doing an essay between the monarchs and parliament. if you don't mind could you tell me what topic you did yours on. thanks
Original post by fahim07
this is just a draft question but i'm thinking about doing an essay between the monarchs and parliament. if you don't mind could you tell me what topic you did yours on. thanks

I didnt do one. I can tell you whether I think your title has potential or looks unimaginative and boring. Do the research and as you read more then note down topics which interest you and which you can ask questions about.
Reply 4
Original post by 999tigger
I didnt do one. I can tell you whether I think your title has potential or looks unimaginative and boring. Do the research and as you read more then note down topics which interest you and which you can ask questions about.

thank you for your advice. could you please give me any revision tips as i'm going into my final year of college.
Original post by fahim07
thank you for your advice. could you please give me any revision tips as i'm going into my final year of college.

Just learn the material as well as different historical opinion on it.
Get the revision books
Do practice papers.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending