Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Pakistanis... Watch

Announcements

I've been doing some research on Balochistan and turns out that it was forcefully occupied by Pakistan almost like what Israel is doing in Palestine. The majority of Balochs refuse to be Pakistanis or call Balochistan, Pakistan or art of it and want freedom. Just like how Palestinians want freedom and their land back.
    So what's your thoughts on this?
    Will you stand up for the truth and then just like you would for Palestinians? Spread awareness of this? Or are you going to turn your backs on the truth and oppression?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bju6FR9CcAAqV49.jpg

https://youtu.be/FkCVe0azlEk
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Why is this on Anonymous?

(Original post by JMR2017)
    Why is this on Anonymous?
    So people won't judge and instead look at facts. I'm not Indian nor Pakistani.
    I've noticed no Pakistani stand up for the truth but then when it comes to Palestine it's a different issue, I don't understand?

It's sad that no Pakistani on here have posted to truly stand for the Baloch brothers and sisters and for the truth. Next time you stand for Palestine, think the Balochs and Baloschistan too. Spread awareness so that they gain freedom they have been wanting since 1948, similar to the Palestinians.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    So people won't judge and instead look at facts. I'm not Indian nor Pakistani.
    I've noticed no Pakistani stand up for the truth but then when it comes to Palestine it's a different issue, I don't understand?
    I think there is a majority Pashtun in Baluchistan. I think they don't support independence, so I highly doubt there will be a successful independence campaign.

I think there is a majority Pashtun in Baluchistan. I think they don't support independence, so I highly doubt there will be a successful independence campaign.
    It's because of the government too and agree I read that there's more Pashtun than Balochs in Balochistan. The Pashtuns need to be aware of the situation and help the Balochs against Pakistanis and their oppression. InshaAllah they will be able to gain freedom and their rights back. The Pakistanis should be the ones supporting and raising this awareness the most though.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    It's because of the government too and agree I read that there's more Pashtun than Balochs in Balochistan. The Pashtuns need to be aware of the situation and help the Balochs against Pakistanis and their oppression. InshaAllah they will be able to gain freedom and their rights back. The Pakistanis should be the ones supporting and raising this awareness the most though.
    Why? The independence on Baluchistan will mean ruin for the rest of Pakistan. Surely they will never allow it.

Why? The independence on Baluchistan will mean ruin for the rest of Pakistan. Surely they will never allow it.
    Brother, Balochs don't even want to be part of Paksian first of all. Secondly, it's can't always be about Pakistan, the Balochs have suffered enough and it was a force occupation. That's like saying, why should Palestinians get their rights back? It will mean destruction for Isreal. But is it right? No. The truth shall remain and people must fight for the truth even if it seems impossible to gain. People still chant free Palestinians and Palestine, right? It's about being hopeful and not surrendering to the oppressive and corrupted governments who use their power only for their own interest in the wrong manner. They may never allow it but the Pakistanis should be showing their support for them and not forcing them to call themselves Pakistanis when they are not or belittling them because they don't want to be see themselves as art of Pakistan for the right reasons. It's making the Palestinians call themselves Israelis. No Pakistanis are brave enough to stand for their Baloch brothers and sisters? Then don't even stand for the Palestinians because it just looks so wrong and two faced.
    This is truly an issue which has been brushed under the carpet and I can't believe we are letting them to suffer in silence.

Anyway, I expected this from Pakistanis, the Balochs are right that they don't care about them. no post to stand up and admit the truth.
    Next time you post standing up for the occupation of Palestine, remember your hypocrisy. I hope Allah guides you all and make more stand against oppression and for the truth.

#freeBalochistan and #freePalestine

ReputationRep:
    it belongs to pakistan stop complaining

Mind my typing errors, quite disappointed with the response so didn't care.

ReputationRep:
    Anyway, I expected this from Pakistanis, the Balochs are right that they don't care about them. no post to stand up and admit the truth.
    Next time you post standing up for the occupation of Palestine, remember your hypocrisy. I hope Allah guides you all and make more stand against oppression and for the truth.

#freeBalochistan and #freePalestine
    Thanks for your opinion. I'll be sure to let Nawaz Sharif know.

(Original post by study beats)
    it belongs to pakistan stop complaining
    Forcefully occupied. Tell that to the women in that video. Educate yourself on this matter. Fine then people should stop complaining about Palestine too and let's just all surrender to oppression.

(Original post by qasim_96)
    Thanks for your opinion. I'll be sure to let Nawaz Sharif know.
    Thanks for going against the truth. I'm not even a Pakistani or Indian yet I care more about them than you. Ya Allah look at the state of the Ummah. But don't worry, I see the truth and I'm thankful for that, just how I see it with Palestine and will stand against this. Balochs are not Pakistanis just as the woman said and many of the Balochs say. Truth shall prevail.

If you're truthful and a true Muslim you will stand against this forceful occupation and oppression there and raise awareness.
    As-salamu Alaikum, May peace be upon you.

I swear Pakistan should just be made into a billion other countries. People from bolichistan want thier own nation. People from kpk ( Peshawar ect ) want to be apart of Afghanistan again. Kashmir wants independence. 4 provinces and 3 refuse to believe they are Pakistani.

I swear Pakistan should just be made into a billion other countries. People from bolichistan want thier own nation. People from kpk ( Peshawar ect ) want to be apart of Afghanistan again. Kashmir wants independence. 4 provinces and 3 refuse to believe they are Pakistani.
    Balochistan already had their own nation and it existed way before Pakistan. Truth is that Balochistan was forcefully occupied and no Pakistani is standing up for the truth. The Balochs are suffering in the process. Balochistan is Balochistan, not Pakistan. Go to Balochistan and ask the Balochs there. They should be given their rights and land back rightfully to serve justice.

The land taken from Afghanistan should be given back to them as well. Pakistan only had the right to Sindh and Punjab provinces and some parts of Kashmir.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 22, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.