Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I'm starting in September but I'm not studying Music. However I do play Violin and would like to keep practice up. I'm still learning so not exactly good enough to want to be heard and don't want to play in my room as I don't want to disrupt flat mates etc. Are their soundproof rooms available to those not studying music and if so do you have to pay for them/book them out etc?

    Contact the music department.

    Usually they let anyone in, as long as they play am instrument to a sufficient standard.

    However it might be difficult to get a practice room because they will prioritise music students ofc when booking.
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.