Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

He "accidentally" sent me a **** pic Watch

Announcements

I have mad early it clear I don't like him as anything more than a friend but he can't seem to take no as an answer. He is always flirting and sending me dirty messages, never any pictures until now.

He sent me a Snapchat then a message after on WhatsApp saying "that Snapchat was a mistake I didn't mean to send it to you please don't open it". I told him don't worry I hadn't then I asked who it was meant for and he said another girl.

I didn't reply or open it then he sent one back saying I could open it. I did and it was a **** pic.

Thing is, I don't know if it was an accident or if he intended to send it to me all along. What do you think?

Either way he's a desperate prick.

Oh gawd that's gross!
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

Lolololol

ReputationRep:
    You know what I would do? Block the hell outta him. Even report his ass.

ReputationRep:
    The question is did u like it?
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    😶

Spoiler:
    Show

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 😂😂

ReputationRep:
    Still a better love story than Twilight...

ReputationRep:
    "Accidentally" send back a video of a sausage being sliced by huge, sharp knives.

Spoiler:
    Show

Attachment 675538

I promise I'm only evil at night

ReputationRep:
    In other words... he sent you a selfie.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    It's never an accident. Also curious how he "didn't want you to open it" at first expecting that you would do it anyway but then after realising you were actually not going to bother he came back and said you can open it. He wanted you to see it and it wasn't an accident. Either way he's either lying and doing it on purpose or trying to send other girls **** pics while supposedly interested in you so a lose/lose situation for him

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I didn't reply or open it then he sent one back saying I could open it. I did and it was a **** pic.
    lol this part killed me. Defintely not an accident.

ReputationRep:
    "accidentally" send one back.

See what his sorry d*ck wants to say then

ReputationRep:
    Are you sure this is someone you really want to be friends with?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by John10101)
    The question is did u like it?
    Has anyone actually ever liked a **** pick?????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JustJusty)
    Has anyone actually ever liked a **** pick?????
    This is very true
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Yeah no one sends that stuff accidentally.

ReputationRep:
    Return with a slot shot

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Why not send him a pic of your pussy? That way, it's even.

ReputationRep:
    Could've been an honest mistake, may have been in a sexting sesh with someone else.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I have mad early it clear I don't like him as anything more than a friend but he can't seem to take no as an answer. He is always flirting and sending me dirty messages, never any pictures until now.

He sent me a Snapchat then a message after on WhatsApp saying "that Snapchat was a mistake I didn't mean to send it to you please don't open it". I told him don't worry I hadn't then I asked who it was meant for and he said another girl.

Thing is, I don't know if it was an accident or if he intended to send it to me all along. What do you think?

Either way he's a desperate prick.
    What a load of ********. What is the dirty ******* doing taking photographs of his **** anyway? I'd report him cause it is indecent exposure.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 24, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.