Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

He "accidentally" sent me a **** pic Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Ewwww. If he said don't open it, it was an accident then maybe it was? But its done, its opened, its unseen. Just reply and say you sent a horrid message, remove him from snapchat and be done. If he comes up to you physically and apologises then give him the benefit of the doubt.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shameful_burrito)
    😶

Spoiler:
    Show

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 😂😂

I second this

(Original post by harrythomas14)
    Could've been an honest mistake, may have been in a sexting sesh with someone else.
    This. It's an easy mistake to make if you're not looking where you're tapping on the screen.

Thankfully I've never had this accident, but there's been close calls in the past.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, "Accidentally" 🙄🙄🙄

ReputationRep:
    yep, this seems like that special moment where you realise that it's time to block that person and pretend that they don't exist lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meany Pie)
    Return with a slot shot

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I never heard that expression before but it made me laugh. Rep given.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I have mad early it clear I don't like him as anything more than a friend but he can't seem to take no as an answer. He is always flirting and sending me dirty messages, never any pictures until now.

He sent me a Snapchat then a message after on WhatsApp saying "that Snapchat was a mistake I didn't mean to send it to you please don't open it". I told him don't worry I hadn't then I asked who it was meant for and he said another girl.

I didn't reply or open it then he sent one back saying I could open it. I did and it was a **** pic.

Thing is, I don't know if it was an accident or if he intended to send it to me all along. What do you think?

Either way he's a desperate prick.
    End contact and delete on snapchat. He should have told you what i was when he sad you could open it. Unsolicited d*ckpick is sexual harassment. It's like flashers can be arrested, so should this. He's an ********.

ReputationRep:
    accidentally sent a **** pic...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZVgl49yPzg

ReputationRep:
    what about YOU send HIM a **** pic (a larger one than him at that) just for the jokes, he's gonna get ****ing spooked :bban::bban:

ReputationRep:
    yeah..... 'accidentally'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AndrewSCO)
    It's never an accident. Also curious how he "didn't want you to open it" at first expecting that you would do it anyway but then after realising you were actually not going to bother he came back and said you can open it. He wanted you to see it and it wasn't an accident. Either way he's either lying and doing it on purpose or trying to send other girls **** pics while supposedly interested in you so a lose/lose situation for him
    It CAN be an accident, and it could be because the other girl actually wanted him to send the offending picture. If it really was accidental, bloody hell, imagine accidentally sending that to your mum. I've been on the internet long enough to have read that people (not me) have accidentally sent nudes of themselves, ...publically to ALL of their Snapchat friends, and another I read, they sent it to their mum lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aware1)
    Ewwww. If he said don't open it, it was an accident then maybe it was? But its done, its opened, its unseen. Just reply and say you sent a horrid message, remove him from snapchat and be done. If he comes up to you physically and apologises then give him the benefit of the doubt.
    It can genuinely be an accident though..especially as he said DON'T open it after realising

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meany Pie)
    Return with a slot shot

Posted from TSR Mobile
    So sexy

http://mfg.regionaldirectory.us/coin-slot-720.jpg

If you like bigger slots

https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/than...t-45669269.jpg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I have mad early it clear I don't like him as anything more than a friend but he can't seem to take no as an answer. He is always flirting and sending me dirty messages, never any pictures until now.

He sent me a Snapchat then a message after on WhatsApp saying "that Snapchat was a mistake I didn't mean to send it to you please don't open it". I told him don't worry I hadn't then I asked who it was meant for and he said another girl.

I didn't reply or open it then he sent one back saying I could open it. I did and it was a **** pic.

Thing is, I don't know if it was an accident or if he intended to send it to me all along. What do you think?

Either way he's a desperate prick.
    It wasn't a accident, he wanted you to see that ****.
    Send a video of you burning a dildo back. That will show him what you'd do with his .

ReputationRep:
    'I didn't reply or open it then he sent one back saying I could open it. I did and it was a **** pic.'

Haha classic

ReputationRep:
    block and he report.. he will get the message...

ReputationRep:
    Seems desperate indeed... If he keeps on acting this way maybe you should talk to him less politely.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 24, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.