The Student Room Group
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde

Erasmus. Picking subjects up.

I am a student from Slovakia. I want to apply for one semester at University of Strathclyde within an Erasmus Project. I have some questions regarding picking up subjects replacing subjects at my University. For example a class i want to pick is marked as NE (Not Offered As An Elective). Does it mean, that I cannot pick the subject? Another query: I study at an electrotechnical faculty at my home University. Do I have to pick subjects only from the same faculty at the University of Strathclyde or can I choose classes from for example faculty of science? Could please somebody answer my questions?
Original post by janicname
I am a student from Slovakia. I want to apply for one semester at University of Strathclyde within an Erasmus Project. I have some questions regarding picking up subjects replacing subjects at my University. For example a class i want to pick is marked as NE (Not Offered As An Elective). Does it mean, that I cannot pick the subject? Another query: I study at an electrotechnical faculty at my home University. Do I have to pick subjects only from the same faculty at the University of Strathclyde or can I choose classes from for example faculty of science? Could please somebody answer my questions?

Hey Janicname,
it's always best to contact the host university regarding your electives. Make sure you get in contact with the university staff at your chosen department before the A Levels results day (17th August) as the university will be super busy dealing with new admissions and your message may get buried in a pile of endless messages.
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde

Quick Reply

Latest