The Student Room Group

Annotating Books

Can someone help me? I don't know how to annotate books as stupid as it sounds ... do you highlight the information and go into extra details?

tips and websites appreciated :smile:
Original post by Simone250900
Can someone help me? I don't know how to annotate books as stupid as it sounds ... do you highlight the information and go into extra details?

tips and websites appreciated :smile:

Post it notes or something similar helps for this without writing in the book. Essentially, you can highlight the very key points or keywords if you think it'll help you. You can put a post it note on the pages with anything you want. Be it a definition or exam tip or a summary of further research you've done... anything!

Hope this helps as a starting point, ultimately annotate it however is most useful to you.
Original post by Kevin De Bruyne
Post it notes or something similar helps for this without writing in the book. Essentially, you can highlight the very key points or keywords if you think it'll help you. You can put a post it note on the pages with anything you want. Be it a definition or exam tip or a summary of further research you've done... anything!

Hope this helps as a starting point, ultimately annotate it however is most useful to you.

Thank you so much 😊

Quick Reply

Latest