Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Feeling guilty after oral sex Watch

Announcements

hi there,
    me and my boyfrien are together for about 3 months now and I think we are moving too quickly. For me sexual acts are just reserved for marriage, yes i am religious but my boyfriend isn't and I never know how to mention this things to him. I feel so guilty mainly because he tried to have sex with me and I'm bleeding so probably I'm not virgin any more and this is scaring me a lot. Probably I shouldn't be dating him at all and letting him cross my boundaries. Now I just feel very bad with the whole situation

Hey,

I have been in a similar situation.

My mums preety strict and always made me think virginity is for marriage.

But, its about what you believe.
    if you also want to wait until marriage you should tell your boyfreind

also, not every girl has a hymen. i didnt have one, and that was before i even had sex.
    girls can loose their hymen by playing sports, injury etc.

its not a big deal.

and also im sure god will forgive you, if you love your boyfreind.
    dont stress I am sure you will figure a way out.

ReputationRep:
    He tried to have sex with you or he did?

And what has this go to do with oral?

The only oral I'm giving is to B to clean my teeth if you know you know

ReputationRep:
    qasim_96 Roses are red..I got my prom suit at next..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    hi there,
    me and my boyfrien are together for about 3 months now and I think we are moving too quickly. For me sexual acts are just reserved for marriage, yes i am religious but my boyfriend isn't and I never know how to mention this things to him. I feel so guilty mainly because he tried to have sex with me and I'm bleeding so probably I'm not virgin any more and this is scaring me a lot. Probably I shouldn't be dating him at all and letting him cross my boundaries. Now I just feel very bad with the whole situation
    Well you already put the d1ck in your mouth know so just move on.

ReputationRep:
    did you come from the oral? remember if it makes you happy it can't be that bad

(Original post by Anonymous)
    hi there,
    No, you shouldn't - not if you can't tell him where you're going to stand as a couple.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 23, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.