The Student Room Group

"Course Abroad" Form

I applied for finance a few months ago, and I am reasonably sure I alerted SFE to the fact I was studying abroad for a semester. I have my application approved, but as I was looking up facts about getting the study abroad grant, I noticed a page mentioning a "Course Abroad" form.

I don't recall recieving this. How can I check if SFE know I am studying abroad and how important is this form to return? Will my finance still be paid without this form, as the payments are listed as "scheduled"?
Original post by loperdoper
I applied for finance a few months ago, and I am reasonably sure I alerted SFE to the fact I was studying abroad for a semester. I have my application approved, but as I was looking up facts about getting the study abroad grant, I noticed a page mentioning a "Course Abroad" form.

I don't recall recieving this. How can I check if SFE know I am studying abroad and how important is this form to return? Will my finance still be paid without this form, as the payments are listed as "scheduled"?

Hi loperdoper,

We do not always send out the course aboard form, as your university can update us electronically. The only way to check we are aware you are going overseas is to give us a call on 0300 100 0607.

Thanks.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending