Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Births to foreign born mothers approaching one in every three Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    It's really weird that doctors are just randomly prescribing 'the pill' as if it's nothing harmful when in fact it's then complete opposite
    Most synthetic medicines are somewhat toxic, yet still the prescriptions roll-out by the fist-full. I developed abdominal convulsions due to ibuprofen causing acute GI inflammation, actually ended up getting prescribed anti-convulsion meds for it! Madness :erm:

I am living proof of that but I hope to make other females aware of what they're dealing with
    A worthwhile endeavour but you'd be up against the cultural Marxist > feminist mob. They'd probably cut your hair off and burn your house down :mob:

Aye, perhaps to the wrong guy but I'd at least be married with kids
    It wouldn't be as worthwhile, and the kids would probably turn out more like most kids these days (terribly): consider avoiding that situation something of a silver lining

In the west you guys don't really have this concept
    Trust me, we do, it's just Western feminists are in denial: "Women graduates 'desperately' freeze eggs over 'lack of men'"

women don't mind never having kids or having them really late ? Possibly
    Their failure to acknowledge the facts, that they know deep down but seem to think don't apply to them individually for some reason (bratty individualism + princess syndrome + misplaced faith in feminism: as if it can somehow shake men out of their biological programming) :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by matthewparker34)
    And I'm one of them. Is there an issue?
    Yes. Why do you have to turn us into the same sh*thole that you come from?

ReputationRep:
    It's been extra difficult given certain issues I've had related to long term use of the pill. The pill is very problematic,it's causing all sorts of fertility problems in women rendering some infertile in the end
    No evidence of that.

http://theconversation.com/mondays-m...fertility-8150

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    Most synthetic medicines are somewhat toxic, yet still the prescriptions roll-out by the fist-full. I developed abdominal convulsions due to ibuprofen causing acute GI inflammation, actually ended up getting prescribed anti-convulsion meds for it! Madness :erm:

A worthwhile endeavour but you'd be up against the cultural Marxist > feminist mob. They'd probably cut your hair off and burn your house down :mob:

It wouldn't be as worthwhile, and the kids would probably turn out more like most kids these days (terribly): consider avoiding that situation something of a silver lining

Trust me, we do, it's just Western feminists are in denial: "Women graduates 'desperately' freeze eggs over 'lack of men'"

Their failure to acknowledge the facts, that they know deep down but seem to think don't apply to them individually for some reason (bratty individualism + princess syndrome + misplaced faith in feminism: as if it can somehow shake men out of their biological programming) :rolleyes:
    It really is a madness in this capitalistic society. Everything is just about milking people and making money.

Hahaha,they can try! I'm one fierce biatch

Perhaps so especially if my husband was someone who was very liberal with how kids should be raised. I prefer s conservative man,a traditional...somebody who will be the head of the household

Ah there's nothing worse than regret(of wanting a child but not having it) and knowing women only have a small window to procreate...I guess it makes sense for them to freeze their eggs especially given that most men these days have become somewhat emasculated :rolleyes:

I don't know how it would work but we need to act on it...oh and have you seen the article about the sperm count in western males going down? Leading to perhaps extinction...

ReputationRep:
    Everything is just about milking people and making money
    Yup. We’re just numbers to the NWO elite :rolleyes:

Hahaha, they can try! I'm one fierce biatch
    This I don’t doubt :flutter:

I prefer s conservative man, a traditional...somebody who will be the head of the household
    Quite right too (within reason). The problem is that conservative ideologues tend to be absolute douchebags. The ideal is a guy who has depth, and humanity, who is intellectually/ideologically flexible as well as having a desire to preserve the best of our heritage, who has a hard/authoritarian side, and a soft/pro-individualistic side to boot. This is a very rare (almost non-existent) breed indeed :holmes:

I guess it makes sense for them to freeze their eggs especially given that most men these days have become somewhat emasculated :rolleyes:
    Haha, hoping to weather the nuclear winter of beta-ness for a few years (alas they may be waiting a while longer) :innocent:

I don't know how it would work but we need to act on it...oh and have you seen the article about the sperm count in western males going down? Leading to perhaps extinction...
    Yes I have, and I intend to write an article on it (media are ignoring the prime suspect: environmental pollution: microwave radiation in particular)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    Yup. We’re just numbers to the NWO elite :rolleyes:

This I don’t doubt :flutter:

Quite right too (within reason). The problem is that conservative ideologues tend to be absolute douchebags. The ideal is a guy who has depth, and humanity, who is intellectually/ideologically flexible as well as having a desire to preserve the best of our heritage, who has a hard/authoritarian side, and a soft/pro-individualistic side to boot. This is a very rare (almost non-existent) breed indeed :holmes:

Haha, hoping to weather the nuclear winter of beta-ness for a few years (alas they may be waiting a while longer) :innocent:

Yes I have, and I intend to write an article on it (media are ignoring the prime suspect: environmental pollution: microwave radiation in particular)
    We are just pawns :sad:

Ah yes! But unfortunately such men are rarely easy to find

I would rather freeze my eggs than procreate with a beta male :puke:

Yes,please do. It's so saddenjng yet worrying when I read about It. Like ...my future husband is hopefully doing things that will keep his sperm count just fine,but I do worry about the fate of men and their little tadpoles.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.