Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

TSR Anime Secret Santa - Summer Edition! Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    User Name: WWEaboo/Yukikobestgirl
    Anime list profile link:https://myanimelist.net/profile/Yukikobestgirl (there's quite a few shows missing that I watched years ago and I was more focused on putting manga tbh)
    The episode limit you are willing to watch:No real limit as long as it isn't as long as stuff like One Piece or DBZ
    Willing to watch fan-subs?: Sure
    If there is a particular genre you really aren't interested in:Anything romantic or too grounded in reality.
    Other: Really love mecha and anime with really well thought out fights Won't watch any of the big 3 and most certainly won't watch Berserk 2016

ReputationRep:
    also what about series that aren't currently ongoing but are likely to get a new season this year?

ReputationRep:
    username: roronoa1zoro
    Anime list profile link: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/ro...=tile&status=7 (created one quickly 😁)
    The episode limit you are willing to watch: don't have a limit
    Willing to watch fan-subs?: I don't mind
    If there is a particular genre you really aren't interested in: Romance, horror, cars, harem , animes similar to high school dxd or clannad, dragon ball (apologies to any big fans of dragon ball)
    Other: I will gladly watch anything else
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Well that worked! :zomg:

(Original post by ParisOMg)
    Cool !

Name: ParisOMg
    Anime Profile Link: I don't have one . Animes I like to watch are sci - fi, scary , cute animes ( like little witch academia) usually set in school , oh also like mysterious ones ( not detectives or anything like that)

Limit of episodes : about 50 episodes. I usually prefer watching short animes without too many seasons .
    Fan subs: I don't mind
    Genre: don't like cliche romantic stories revolving around a girl and boy .
    (Original post by roronoa1zoro)
    username: roronoa1zoro
    Anime list profile link: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/ro...=tile&status=7 (created one quickly 😁)
    The episode limit you are willing to watch: don't have a limit
    Willing to watch fan-subs?: I don't mind
    If there is a particular genre you really aren't interested in: Romance, horror, cars, harem , animes similar to high school dxd or clannad, dragon ball (apologies to any big fans of dragon ball)
    Other: I will gladly watch anything else
    (Original post by WWEaboo)
    User Name: WWEaboo/Yukikobestgirl
    Anime list profile link:https://myanimelist.net/profile/Yukikobestgirl (there's quite a few shows missing that I watched years ago and I was more focused on putting manga tbh)
    The episode limit you are willing to watch:No real limit as long as it isn't as long as stuff like One Piece or DBZ
    If there is a particular genre you really aren't interested in:Anything romantic or too grounded in reality.
    Other: Really love mecha and anime with really well thought out fights Won't watch any of the big 3 and most certainly won't watch Berserk 2016
    Added~

(Original post by WWEaboo)
    also what about series that aren't currently ongoing but are likely to get a new season this year?
    They're fine.

ReputationRep:
    User Name: Insecable
    Anime list profile link: https://myanimelist.net/profile/Concomitant
    The episode limit you are willing to watch: No limit (as long as it's not boring)
    Willing to watch fan-subs?: Yes
    If there is a particular genre you really aren't interested in: No slice of life, please. And minimal comedy.
    Other: I like serious stuff. Nothing childish.

Miss.Unknow Interested in joining in?

ReputationRep:
    Would love to participate but can't because I am on holiday and don't have a solid connection atm. Have fun with the event though ;D
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Insecable)
    The episode limit you are willing to watch: No limit (as long as it's not boring)
    If there is a particular genre you really aren't interested in: No slice of life, please. And minimal comedy.

Added~

ReputationRep:
    User name: meshy
    Anime list profile link: Do not have one
    Some animes I have watched:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Noragami, Kimi no na wa, Erased, Angel beats, Charlotte, Vampire knight, Death parade

Epidode limit: 13-15
    Genre: Not into Historical, Harem, Kids, Sci-Fi, Cars
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meshy)
    User name: meshy
    Anime list profile link: Do not have one
    Some animes I have watched:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Noragami, Kimi no na wa, Erased, Angel beats, Charlotte, Vampire knight, Death parade

Epidode limit: 13-15
    Genre: Not into Historical, Harem, Kids, Sci-Fi, Cars
    Added!

ReputationRep:
    User Name: TrafLaw
    Anime list profile link: https://myanimelist.net/profile/mandoa
    The episode limit you are willing to watch: no limit
    Willing to watch fan-subs?: dont mind
    If there is a particular genre you really aren't interested in: nope
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TrafLaw)
    User Name: TrafLaw
    Anime list profile link: https://myanimelist.net/profile/mandoa
    The episode limit you are willing to watch: no limit
    Willing to watch fan-subs?: dont mind
    If there is a particular genre you really aren't interested in: nope
    Added!

ReputationRep:

Sure!

ReputationRep:
    User Name: Miss.Unknow
    Anime list profile link: Nah sorry, got one but its my private account that i dont like to link here. And i can't list all the Anime i've watched cause i've watched around....well 300+ Since i was a child XD
    The episode limit you are willing to watch: 100+
    If there is a particular genre you really aren't interested in: I like everything (no wounder i've got 300+ Anime i've watched XD), but i've watched a lot of shonen and would like something new maybe?
    Other:Sorry made this a bit hard, but i'm happy with anything!
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miss.Unknow)
    User Name: Miss.Unknow
    Anime list profile link: Nah sorry, got one but its my private account that i dont like to link here. And i can't list all the Anime i've watched cause i've watched around....well 300+ Since i was a child XD
    The episode limit you are willing to watch: 100+
    If there is a particular genre you really aren't interested in: I like everything (no wounder i've got 300+ Anime i've watched XD), but i've watched a lot of shonen and would like something new maybe?
    Other:Sorry made this a bit hard, but i'm happy with anything!
    Added!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miss.Unknow)
    Sure!
    Thanks mate x

ReputationRep:
    Thanks mate x
    No problem! x :hello:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Okay, that's plenty of people - SIGN UP CLOSED! I'll now randomize the names, and will PM everyone with the details of their recipient. Hopefully I'll have that all done by tonight.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Okay, everyone *should* now have been sent a PM with the identity and details of their recipient! If there are any obvious mistakes (e.g. I've sent you your own details, or have sent you two people's details instead of one), let me know.

I forgot to mention in the PMs, but the sooner I get everyone's series suggestions back, the sooner I can forward them and everyone can start watching! I'm going to set a deadline of next Monday (7th of August) so that this stage doesn't drag out too long; if you need more time for any reason, let me know, but I'll be skipping anyone who hasn't contacted me at all by the 8th. :sadnod: Don't let that be you!

With all that out of the way, I hope everyone has fun picking.

-Phoenix- eugenius 8 Michiyo ParisOMg roronoa1zoro WWEaboo Insecable meshy TrafLaw Miss.Unknow
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Amazingly, 5 out of 10 people have already replied! :zomg: :excited: Hopefully if this keeps up, I'll be able to deliver them early. :excited:

-Phoenix- eugenius 8 Michiyo ParisOMg roronoa1zoro WWEaboo Insecable meshy TrafLaw Miss.Unknow
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Just waiting for three people now!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.