Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Writting an Articel Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I was just wondering if it was possible to write an article on The Student Room website for people to read. If so what are the instructions for this :-)
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Babba98)
    I was just wondering if it was possible to write an article on The Student Room website for people to read. If so what are the instructions for this :-)
    Thanks
    1. Spell the title right

OK, joke over. I don't know if you can make an "official" article, but you can start your own blog and write articles there. Perhaps it might turn up in the "Today on TSR" section if it gets noticed...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheMindGarage)
    1. Spell the title right

OK, joke over. I don't know if you can make an "official" article, but you can start your own blog and write articles there. Perhaps it might turn up in the "Today on TSR" section if it gets noticed...
    Yeah I'll probably have to improve my english before writing a blog. How do you this though. All I see if a button to answer questions I'm new to TSR. Lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Babba98)
    Yeah I'll probably have to improve my english before writing a blog. How do you this though. All I see if a button to answer questions I'm new to TSR. Lol
    There's a button with a "+" followed by a set of quote marks (this is on the computer, might be different if you're on a mobile). This allows you to quote a previous post. All it does is adds some fancy code to the text editor - you can type it yourself but it's far easier to just use that button.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 4, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.