Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Have you ever been told you looked older/younger than you are? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    If I shave, I'm 16. If I keep my beard I am 25+. Theres no win in my scenario.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emerald7770)
    oh wow.. you look 17!! dunno what they're on about haha
    exactly lmao

ReputationRep:
    I got IDd for a 12 DVD - I'm 18!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _princessxox)
    exactly lmao
    And are you 17 lol
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aware1)
    If I shave, I'm 16. If I keep my beard I am 25+. Theres no win in my scenario.
    Same brother. So keep the beard!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emerald7770)
    And are you 17 lol
    yes lol

ReputationRep:
    I'm 18 and look 14 fml.

Rarely get ID'ed tho

Still steal yo girl bro

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AnIndianGuy)
    I'm 18 and look 14 fml.

Rarely get ID'ed tho

Still steal yo girl bro
    lmfao

ReputationRep:
    lmfao
    Loool you have 2 minutes to observe this image before I delete this post

EDIT: TIME UP

ReputationRep:
    Loool you have 2 minutes to observe this image before I delete this post

EDIT: TIME UP
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:
    "Ladies, how attractive do you think this man is, asking for a friend"

ReputationRep:
    "Ladies, how attractive do you think this man is, asking for a friend"
    youdon'tlook14/10

ReputationRep:
    ppl mainly say i look 16, one girl thought i was 18 once, i was amazed lol. Im 17 btw

ReputationRep:
    People always think I'm older than I am, kinda annoying tbh

ReputationRep:
    People always guess i'm a few years younger than I actually am when they first meet me. Probably because i'm quite short, skinny and sound 16 (i'm 22).

ReputationRep:
    Fu*k yea.

If I start flirting with Brunel University girls at the bus stop, they usually play along too. You know, that thing where the one who they think your looking at turns her back to you and the other one faces her and conveniently you as well to see if your looking at her friend, and then when you do she wispers to other? Ya, that goes on until I pull out my 11-15 year old oyster card. They hear the three "beep beep beep" which shows the driver and eveyone else that you're younger. Then girls wisper "he's just a boy, ha hee ha ha."

Or when I'm at the barber, and try to charge me adult fee's?

Sometimes its a good thing though, like when bartenders serve me drinks without question, or when bouncers let me in the pub.

The biggest postitive, it that my face looks older because of my sharper features, which girls usually love. Im blessed to look older in that way than the old, wrinkly, sag face way...

I don't know what it feels like to be 15/16 sometimes, because not many people treat me that way.

ReputationRep:
    im 17 and got mistaken for my 11 year old sister last week by my old headteacher.
    also, a few weeks ago, my sister went to buy her school uniform for secondary school, and im in sixth form which doesnt have a uniform. the guy serving us asked if the new uniform was for me (basically thought i was going into year 7)

buuuut at other times i get told me and my mum look like sisters, or that i look like the mum and she looks like the daughter
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HabibSyed)
    Fu*k yea.

If I start flirting with Brunel University girls at the bus stop, they usually play along too. You know, that thing where the one who they think your looking at turns her back to you and the other one faces her and conveniently you as well to see if your looking at her friend, and then when you do she wispers to other? Ya, that goes on until I pull out my 11-15 year old oyster card. They hear the three "beep beep beep" which shows the driver and eveyone else that you're younger. Then girls wisper "he's just a boy, ha hee ha ha."

Or when I'm at the barber, and try to charge me adult fee's?

Sometimes its a good thing though, like when bartenders serve me drinks without question, or when bouncers let me in the pub.

The biggest postitive, it that my face looks older because of my sharper features, which girls usually love. Im blessed to look older in that way than the old, wrinkly, sag face way...

I don't know what it feels like to be 15/16 sometimes, because not many people treat me that way.
    Can relate/10

ReputationRep:
    Am 16 got told I look 8.

ReputationRep:
    I'm 16 and I look 7 bruv smH makeup makes no difference either

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.