Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Have you ever been told you looked older/younger than you are? watch

I'm always told I look at least a few years younger than I actually am

ok, ok story time! So back when I was in yr 10 (14) I was sitting in the library at school and a year 7 came up to me and told me, " Hey I didn't see you at the assembly! What form are you in?' Mind you my friends were sitting behind me and I had only moved to get more space to put my stuff. I just sat there like do I really look like an 11-year old T.T I'm always mistaken for my age, everyone thinks I'm younger than I usually am which is really annoying. Like no one takes me seriously when I get angry cuz of this. urrrgghhh

I'm 18, have been asked to show ID for buying them sparkling candles to prove I'm over 16. The worst scenario I had left my stuff in the car as I was in a hurry to go to my sisters birthday party lol, so instead, I just showed the cashier my university emails and bank login app that proved that I am old enough so weird.

mid-twenties, can't get anywhere 18+ even with some types of photo ID - they require specific ID lol.
How are you feeling about your exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.