Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hi everyone!

    My name is Beatriz and I'm a 2nd year medical student currently studying in Spain . I love England and since I want to go back there next summer, I'm looking for information about summer practice courses/work experience at any University Hospital in London. Does Queen Mary University offer such thing? It would probably be easier if I tried contacting the hospitals directly, but I wanted to ask you guys first!

    Thanks a lot!
What's the best type of cheese?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.