Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I am a mid-twenties guy having an affair with a 47 year old woman AMA Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Does the individual in question look anything like Emily Maitlis?

ReputationRep:
    You like old pussy?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trapking)
    if anything it just shows how much of a low level woman she actually is.

Not even surprised, I've had people's wifes want to arrange sexual meetings before found it disgusting.
    Exactly! I think we've probably all had married women make inappropriate sexual advances. The difference is most of have the decency and control to politely but firmly rebuff the slappers, rather than cheapen both ourselves and the adulteress concerned.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Go ahead
    What brand is the bed?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gladstone1885)
    Is your reason for posting here shame for interfering with the matrimonial bond or immaturity in not being able to remain discreet about it?
    Beautifully balanced. Well done!

ReputationRep:
    Could you imagine the uproar this thread would have caused if it was a young female homewrecking a 47 year olds marriage??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loooopppyyy)
    Could you imagine the uproar this thread would have caused if it was a young female homewrecking a 47 year olds marriage??
    Make the most of it. Shag her senseless until she can't see straight anymore. She'll appreciate you all the more for it.

Ignore the rest of the trolls on here. They're just jealous

ReputationRep:
    Do you ever pretend that things are the other way round? I mean like, you're a forty seven year old man and she's a fifteen year old girl?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reality Check)
    I'd rather come across as a bigot than a homewrecker, so that's fine. I find your views on sleeping with married women 'quite worrying', but I won't lose sleep over it. It's difficult for you to take the moral high-ground when you're an adulterer who's creeping around sleeping with a woman old enough to be your mum.

It's the woman I judge more harshly. Of course you're going to take it seeing as she's giving it away - you're a guy in his mid-twenties. But for her to be so slapperish, so deceitful and so very cheap at pushing 50... I'm sure when she goes to bed at night these thoughts creep uninvited into her mind.
    PRSOM

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by John55)
    Do you ever pretend that things are the other way round? I mean like, you're a forty seven year old man and she's a fifteen year old girl?
    I wonder if the OP was a 47 year old man and a 20-something advantage taker was servicing his missus. Not sure he'd see the kindness in his motives there.

These kind of remarks obviously made by pathetic, stupid, brainless jerks with
    big 'spouting rubbish' MOUTHS who have little clue about WOMEN in reality
    - Real women - Intelligent women - Smart women would not touch these
    trashy Guys - even with a long dirty stick - oh yucky !!
    (Original post by Angry Bird)
    double barrel shotgun more appropriate

ReputationRep:
    Why are there at least 4 different anonymous posters on this thread? Something fishy going on here

Edit: Scratch that, at least 9

ReputationRep:
    When you can't get any from someone your own age, so you resort to intruding on a loveless and fragile marriage for the chance to shag a woman 15 years past her prime, experiencing sex that can only be likened to throwing a hotdog into an abyss - in the hopes of fufilling some sick mummy fantasy.

ReputationRep:
    These kind of remarks obviously made by pathetic, stupid, brainless jerks with
    big 'spouting rubbish' MOUTHS who have little clue about WOMEN in reality
    - Real women - Intelligent women - Smart women would not touch these
    trashy Guys - even with a long dirty stick - oh yucky !!
    u wot m8

woodyyMKC this ganga is mad lul

(Original post by That'sGreat)
    When you can't get any from someone your own age, so you resort to intruding on a loveless and fragile marriage for the chance to shag a woman 15 years past her prime, experiencing sex that can only be likened to throwing a hotdog into an abyss - in the hopes of fufilling some sick mummy fantasy.
    Assuming you've ever slept with a woman, which I'm not convinced, you must think every young female is anatomically identical down under, and massively differs from an older woman.

No, and the fact you included someone below the legal age of consent is sick and perverse!

Also, your username does you no favours 'John55'

(Original post by Reality Check)
    Exactly! I think we've probably all had married women make inappropriate sexual advances. The difference is most of have the decency and control to politely but firmly rebuff the slappers, rather than cheapen both ourselves and the adulteress concerned.
    S

In what context is a sexual advance appropriate for you and was there any mention of any sexual advance?

Also, assuming you included yourself in this generalisation 'I think we've probably all had married women make inappropriate sexual advances', can you give some details of the experience?

(Original post by karl pilkington)
    Is she less tight than younger women ?
    Definitely more generous

ReputationRep:
    Definitely more generous
    you know what I meant haha

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 27, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.