The Student Room Group

India-Pakistan-China maybe the next big war

Worrying from the perspective of an Indian who wants peace. Seems like most people on the Pakistani side want war, and it seems like China is more than happy to support them. All 3 have a no first use policy, so it probably will not be nuclear. At worst, it will be a repeat of Kargil very soon. Hopefully, China and Pakistan will agree to diplomatic talks, but it seems unlikely. From what I have seen, most of the general Pakistani population would like to see India and Hindus wiped out, which is worrying since that could be possible with the help of China. I have a feeling that US will try and remain diplomatic or not bother at all, while Russia may help India, but they are weaker than they were so they might not.
Reply 1
Original post by TopCat12
Seems like most people on the Pakistani side want war

Lol, who told you that?

There's almost zero chance of these countries going to war in the future.
We don't want war either. War isn't good for either side.
Reply 3
lol they'd all lose
Reply 4
Seems like most people on the Pakistani side want war

I've also gathered this from how much anti-india propaganda is supported by the government and military of pakistan, to the point of pakistan being one of the biggest state sponsors of terrorism in the world. Not surprising given how the government seems to be regressing to more islamic traditions to remove any similarities they may have with india, which in turn supports hostile islamic views against those who arent muslims, causing much death and destruction in their own country as well as ours.

Not to mention the rise of islamic fundamentalism in parts of India, with many muslims now rallying on the side of pakistan. It is clear pakistan and islamic influence is a big factor if a war kicks off.
Indians are defo more likely to support war, but it won't happen for the foreseeable future.
Reply 6
Worrying from the perspective of an Indian who wants peace. Seems like most people on the Pakistani side want war, and it seems like China is more than happy to support them. All 3 have a no first use policy, so it probably will not be nuclear. At worst, it will be a repeat of Kargil very soon. Hopefully, China and Pakistan will agree to diplomatic talks, but it seems unlikely. From what I have seen, most of the general Pakistani population would like to see India and Hindus wiped out, which is worrying since that could be possible with the help of China. I have a feeling that US will try and remain diplomatic or not bother at all, while Russia may help India, but they are weaker than they were so they might not.

the wolrd is too globalised. all of those countries depend on trade with others too much. the UN and big playing countries like the UK and US would never allow it. too much would be at stake.
Pakistan does not have a no-first use policy.

China and India have massive bilateral trade, so China cannot afford a war with India.

Pakistan and India doesn't really have any trade together. But Pakistan does not really have anything that it can offer India either.

A war is not possible and things will always be limited to border skirmishes.

what fantasy land are you living in?
Reply 9
Original post by Ravenous
Indians are defo more likely to support war, but it won't happen for the foreseeable future.

How many terrorists attacks have occured in Pakistan by Indians?

How many terrorists attacks have occured in India by pakistanis?

That will tell you everything.
Reply 10
Original post by Aztec123
Lol, who told you that?

There's almost zero chance of these countries going to war in the future.

In the last 12 days, Pakistani troops have violated the ceasefire 9 times. This is not something new either.
Reply 11
Sooner or later India will occupy Pakistan
In the last 12 days, Pakistani troops have violated the ceasefire 9 times. This is not something new either.

That's only what India says. Pakistan says the opposite. https://www.dawn.com/news/1346293
It's most likely a mixture of both sides doing it.

Even if that were true (which it almost defo isn't), you cannot use that as proof that "most Pakistanis want war". Try and think of the broader country and the people living there as a whole.
Reply 13
Original post by Aztec123
That's only what India says. Pakistan says the opposite. https://www.dawn.com/news/1346293
It's most likely a mixture of both sides doing it.

Even if that were true (which it almost defo isn't), you cannot use that as proof that "most Pakistanis want war". Try and think of the broader country and the people living there as a whole.

Fair enough, I can believe that there is a media. It is a bit shortsighted to say most want war. But all I will say is that tensions are rising on both sides.
Let them fight it out. There are too many of them anyway.

It will provide wonderful opportunities for the UK armaments industry and create jobs. Everyone is a winner.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending