Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Reattraction Mission Watch

Announcements

I saw this girl for four and a half months. It was a sexual relationship, but not official. I had no reason to believe that anything was going wrong at the time. In fact, it was me who had the doubts over whether I really liked her or not.

One day she messaged me out of the blue saying she wasn't feeling it anymore and wanted to end it. I managed to get her to meet up, we had a great time and I managed to convince her to be my gf. A week later, she went to a party and kissed some guy and told me a week after. She also told me she had been seeing other guys when we had been seeing each other and had lied to me about them. I tried to keep it going, but she ended it.

We had a couple of weeks NC, where we both really missed each other. We agreed to meet and have sex, but she pulled out last minute and said she didn't find me hot anymore and didn't want anything in that way anymore. A couple of weeks later, I find out she's started having sex with one of the guys who she was seeing at the same time as me. I kicked off about it and tried to make her tell me why she didn't find me attractive. She said she didn't know and we had a falling out.

We made up a few days later and met up and had fun for a couple of weeks. But the fun was tinged with sadness, so we had a bit of an argument about the guy she's seeing and I told her we couldn't be friends. I've started a NC period of 45 days, and today is the 18th. I have blips where I really miss her, but most of the time it's okay even if I miss her.

I want to use this time to try and make myself more attractive to her. I must have looked really unattractive by the end because I revealed all my insecurities to her and looked really desperate. I haven't changed at all in the period since I first met her, so I think it must be a more emotional rather than physical change that made her find me unattractive. The other guys she's ever seen have been chavvy, slutty boys, something I'm completely different to. When I meet her again after NC, I want to give it one last chance. So how should I act around her?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 22, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.