The Student Room Group

GIRLS: Do you feel pressured to be thinner?

(edited 6 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Tbh I'm a fat ass bish but guess wot? Badada im lurvin it :wink:

But I don't love the sound of heart attacks :frown: so I must diet. BUT being fat has its advantages so y should I give a damn what boys think? My fat doesn't effect my personality smh
It's the same for guys. I feel fat AF and not comfortable in my own skin if I can't see my abs :lol:
I'm 18, 5ft and wear size 8 clothes (top and bottom).

I'm happy with my size and I don't feel pressured to be skinnier because I honestly don't care what guys or anyone thinks of me.

If anything, I actually want to be FITTER just because that's how I personally want to look like.
Original post by Emerald7770

But I don't love the sound of heart attacks :frown: so I must diet. BUT being fat has its advantages so y should I give a damn what boys think? My fat doesn't effect my personality smh

What size clothing are you? Are you comfortable disclosing.
I mean I like them size 16 plus so I'm not complaining haha.

What are the advantages of being fat?
Am already thin, but I guess I want abs.
Original post by 1secondsofvamps
I'm 18, 5ft and wear size 8 clothes (top and bottom).

I'm happy with my size and I don't feel pressured to be skinnier because I honestly don't care what guys or anyone thinks of me.

If anything, I actually want to be FITTER just because that's how I personally want to look like.

Girl you don't need to be getting no skinnier.
Original post by Mrs House

Having a bit of something something to throw back

Spoiler

Reply 9
its the same for guys. I've kept my body in the healthy/normal section of BMI and I'm fine with it.

Society to enforce a positive light on being healthy and not more than overweight on the BMI.
They should also promote not being skinny and malnourished.
It goes both ways for everyone.

But unfortunately society doesn't.
Constant advertisement of alcohol, fast foods, smoking (depending on where you live), plus size is deemed "healthy", etc. ,
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by GreekTea
Girl you don't need to be getting no skinnier.

True, but I want to be more toned and gain some strength
Original post by GreekTea
What size clothing are you? Are you comfortable disclosing.
I mean I like them size 16 plus so I'm not complaining haha.

Size 14
Original post by Mrs House

You don't get much guys flirting with u so that's a good thing. You're good at cuddles and some people might think ur pregnant so they'll give up their seat for you.
Nope. I rarely like doing what I'm told. What's the fun in that.

I appreciate Victoria secret body type but it's not happening ^-^
Original post by emerald7770
you don't get much guys flirting with u so that's a good thing. You're good at cuddles and some people might think ur pregnant so they'll give up their seat for you.

preeeeeaaaaccchh
You don't get much guys flirting with u so that's a good thing. You're good at cuddles and some people might think ur pregnant so they'll give up their seat for you.

Hahahahhaa that's funny xD
maybe a bit :dontknow:
thing is
pressure just makes me eat more :colonhash:
so I can't win eh? :lol:
Original post by ImagineCats
preeeeeaaaaccchh

Original post by butfirst_coffee
Hahahahhaa that's funny xD

Ty ty ladies x
I'm a couple of pounds away from being underweight but I still feel like I'm too fat.

You not fat, you thic. Thas all goodness.

Quick Reply

Latest