Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Help me marry a footballer pls Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    This is a really good idea! But won't most of them be too young (really don't wanna date anyone younger than 18)
    Then ur gonna be out of luck really tbh. Unless u have a high enough social status to attend exclusive events where there will be pro footballers. Then the chances are extremely low.

ReputationRep:
    post a pic of yourself and we will be able to assess the matter further
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Heard John Terry's up for it

ReputationRep:
    I mean if i end up marrying him, I'm gonna marry for more than just the physique. The physique will draw me in but their personality should make me stay
    Lmao at you thinking you're the catch here. The footballer is the catch and you need to make sure you draw him in so that he stays. What do you have to offer, apart from your looks (assuming you even have that)?

ReputationRep:
    What about that Adam Johnson guy?

(Original post by SirMilkSheikh)
    Lmao at you thinking you're the catch here. The footballer is the catch and you need to make sure you draw him in so that he stays. What do you have to offer, apart from your looks (assuming you even have that)?
    He might be the catch but I'm not going to pander to him if he treats me like ****...I know my self worth

(Original post by Ryanthom100)
    Then ur gonna be out of luck really tbh. Unless u have a high enough social status to attend exclusive events where there will be pro footballers. Then the chances are extremely low.
    Crap

ReputationRep:
    post a pic of yourself so we can analyse and determine whether your goals are realistic or not.

GUYSSSSS I feel like most of you aren't taking this thread seriously or even bothering to answer the question. I need suggestions of where to meet footballers or what country I can go on placement too in order to meet one..also I'm thinking guys which look like Morata, Hazard etc

Why don't you research it yourself.
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Do they have to be a footballer from the top clubs? Or will any footballer do? Say one that plays for Swindon Town or Exeter City etc...?

(Original post by Jack22031994)
    Do they have to be a footballer from the top clubs? Or will any footballer do? Say one that plays for Swindon Town or Exeter City?
    Ideally top club, status turns me on but I wouldn't rule out swindon town etc

ReputationRep:
    He might be the catch but I'm not going to pander to him if he treats me like ****...I know my self worth
    What do you have to offer, apart from your looks (assuming you have that)?

ReputationRep:
    The upshot is, it's not going to happen. Anywhere in the world.
    Focus on your placement year to improve your career
    IF you did meet some you'll come across so desperate any self respecting man will run a mile!
    And most of them aren't stupid enough to do the one night stand so you could sell the story
    You say you'll go younger, 18/19 but you do realise you actually sound about 14 don't you.

ReputationRep:
    Ah someone who is looking for someone with a brain! I can't believe it, it's as if the maturity levels of this thread are too high for TSR. :facepalm::goodnight:

(Original post by Sammylou40)
    The upshot is, it's not going to happen. Anywhere in the world.
    Focus on your placement year to improve your career
    IF you did meet some you'll come across so desperate any self respecting man will run a mile!
    And most of them aren't stupid enough to do the one night stand so you could sell the story
    You say you'll go younger, 18/19 but you do realise you actually sound about 14 don't you.
    Lol I don't get why wanting to marry a footballer is any different from wanting to marry a doctor. And looool i would never sell a story

ReputationRep:
    what do yu think y'all ? AryanGh qasim_96 ClearSky

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elforjg02)
    what do yu think y'all ? AryanGh qasim_96 ClearSky
    Troll, likely as not
    Marry a footballer? Wth?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ClearSky)
    Troll, likely as not
    Marry a footballer? Wth?
    its not about money and being a WAG clearly lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elforjg02)
    its not about money and being a WAG clearly lol
    :confused:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 26, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.