Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Help me marry a footballer pls Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    So long story short, I want to marry a footballer. It's not even about being a WAG or the money...professional footballers just turn me on. I'm 20 and have always been told I'm pretty. I'm going to go on a placement year for uni next year and was wondering which country had the greatest ratio of professional footballers (I was thinking spain??) I also wouldn't mind dating guys who are slightly younger (around 18/19)

Serious responses only! I don't want trolls taking the piss. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't respond at all please.
    not for the money but footballers turn me on... hmmmmm i wonder why , why don't you just study physiotherapy or get a job at a football club where you get to have interaction with them?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elforjg02)
    what do yu think y'all ? AryanGh qasim_96 ClearSky
    golddigger breeding forum

ReputationRep:
    What do you have to offer any footballer ?

ReputationRep:
    what do yu think y'all ? AryanGh qasim_96 ClearSky
    Definitely has a chance. Which player? Cristiano Ronaldo? Lionel Messi?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    So long story short, I want to marry a footballer. It's not even about being a WAG or the money...professional footballers just turn me on. I'm 20 and have always been told I'm pretty. I'm going to go on a placement year for uni next year and was wondering which country had the greatest ratio of professional footballers (I was thinking spain??) I also wouldn't mind dating guys who are slightly younger (around 18/19)

Serious responses only! I don't want trolls taking the piss. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't respond at all please.
    I call BS on it not being about money and the lifestyle otherwise why not just marry a personal trainer etc... lol, best to be honest about it as they'll see straight through you, not that most of them care as long as you're hot and don't talk too much. Having dated a couple of footballers, I'll say if you live in London, go out clubbing on tues/weds/thurs in Mayfair/Chelsea/Westend... you'll meet many, normally Chelsea and arsenal players. I'll be honest though, be careful what you wish for, its not always what it's cracked up it be. You often have to put up with a lot of crap like cheating and just being treated in a disposable way and it can be all about them so sometimes you're a vacuous accessory. Many get more wealth than they've ever dreamed of overnight and lack education. They're used to women doing anything to get with them or throwing themselves at them to become a WAG so sometimes they're not the most respectful. Of course it's not all of them but status and excessive wealth are generally bound to spoil people.

lol.Gold digger alert.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qasim_96)
    Definitely has a chance. Which player? Cristiano Ronaldo? Lionel Messi?
    nah she can't ruin homes they taken and have kids ! we betta search for single ones out there

ReputationRep:
    nah she can't ruin homes they taken and have kids ! we betta search for single ones out there
    I know he's taken but OP could go for Frank Ribery.
    Spoiler:
    Show

Attachments Pending Approval
  1. File Type: jpg Frank Ribery.jpg (34.5 KB)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qasim_96)
    I know he's taken but OP could go for Frank Ribery.
    Spoiler:
    Show

yeah good match they will have cute babies no doubt

ReputationRep:
    PRSOM

Stick a banana up your bum... Many people find it appealing.

ReputationRep:
    I'm a footballer

I just won the champions league in FIFA 17

Stop acting so salty boo. You're rude af.

ReputationRep:
    Depends on where you are in the country I suppose. I've read enough books of the 'secret WAG' type genre to know the kind of things they do and I know people who have had footballers from my home town team (just been promoted to Premier League) and where they go to pull them.
    I always wanted to be a WAG (although it's a rugby player I wanted) however I just accepted I am not and never will be the WAG clone type so I just got on with my career instead. Bear in mind however, you might think you are or you might well be pretty but for every footballer there is out on the pull there might be say ten 'pretty' girls buzzing round him like flies round the proverbial. This as I say comes from knowing people who do that and that's generally how it works.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 26, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.