Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Knowing brothers, Hello counselor, running man, show me the money etc Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I've been wataching korean vareity shows off and on for the past 2 years like some eps can be the funniest and obvs some aren't so funny. I watch most variety shows such as Knowing brothers (only the eps with boy groups, funny girl groups, some actresses and actors but they are mostly boring, khiphop and krappers). I also watch Hello Counselor weekly like my fav show never disappoints.

Also what do y'all think about show me the money seasons? I've tried watching some of the first ep for the current season still airing just to see some rappers i listen to sometimes but compared to western rappers i feel like the show is a little... obvs they do have some good rappers and are talented but they seem so adorable compared to our western artists.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.