The Student Room Group

advice for NCS

Hi! I'm going on NCS on the 31st of July, I just started this forum to ask is anyone else going on this date? Also, if you have already been on NCS or even are currently, could you please share some tips or just explain how the experience was, I would be appreciated as I'm a very nervous person and so anything would help to make me feel a lot less anxious about it! Many thanks :smile:
Umm its super easy to make friends so I wouldn't worry, I did it about 2 or 3 years ago and it was really fun. I ended up making friends with another group that was on the same date as us which was awesome. Just take it easy and enjoy your self.
If you went on the induction evening, most people find the real thing a lot more enjoyable. I went on my own and most people knew people there from their school, but the people in my room were nice and I made friends with them. I don't keep in touch with them, but occasionally see them in the street and say hi. It was a good experience, I have lots of good memories and it helped when I started at a new school for y12.

Quick Reply