Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Is this a weird feature to be attracted to? Watch

Announcements

I find myself being really attracted to women with long, well-manicured nails, especially black, red and coral ones. I asked several women I've dated to do it for me and none seemed to really mind. However, would you say this is an unusual feature to be attracted to? Furthermore, would any women replying to this do it for their significant other?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah mate I'm a girl that's fuçking creepy

ReputationRep:
    :nah:

ReputationRep:
    If Minhyun asked me to I'd do it lmao but overall that's slightly odd but i can't say much

ReputationRep:
    Lol I wouldn't do that, and yep that's pretty strange thing to be attracted to. Are you sure you don't have a thing for hands?

ReputationRep:
    I think nice nails look good. They make the hands look more attractive.

It is weird to be fixated on it in a sexual way but who cares? It is a harmless thing to be attracted to. If it gets you going, go with it.

I'd play down any sexual element and just tell girls that you think they look really pretty.

ReputationRep:
    Sure, if it makes him more excited then I would get longer nails. Mine are always long and manicured anyway.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I never pay attention to nails. Too busy looking at her boobs....ehm I mean booty..... bootyful eyes!

ReputationRep:
    So you like a girl that looks after her nails and likes them to look pretty. Nothing wrong there.

ReputationRep:
    Long nails horrify me. Oh the germs!

ReputationRep:
    i'd grow out my nails if it made a guy want to nail me, but that might be just because i'd do just about anything

ReputationRep:
    long nails makes me cringe and doesn't feel hygienic to me, I have a slight OCD with things related to hygiene so no I wouldn't do it if asked

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't say that it's particularly creepy- I do, however, greatly value the smell of a female when considering her for a date. Most women seem to become uneasy upon learning this, but an attraction to their nails is far less noticeable.

ReputationRep:
    Eurghh I hate long nails, well on myself. They look so uncomfortable and unheigenic.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Sounds)
    It is.

ReputationRep:
    It's a bit FCKED

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Sounds)
    So you're a girl. I was trying to work it out, wasn't sure. Thought you were guy at first.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by applesforme)
    So you're a girl. I was trying to work it out, wasn't sure. Thought you were guy at first.
    No I'm a guy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Inuyasha98)
    i'd grow out my nails if it made a guy want to nail me, but that might be just because i'd do just about anything
    Nailed it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I find myself being really attracted to women with long, well-manicured nails, especially black, red and coral ones. I asked several women I've dated to do it for me and none seemed to really mind. However, would you say this is an unusual feature to be attracted to? Furthermore, would any women replying to this do it for their significant other?
    I think I wouldn't care, as long as you are not to obsessed with it. And I'll do it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 22, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.