Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

why have Nazis invaded every random youtube comments section Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    It used to be the case where you would find Nazis only on videos on certain topics
    I have subscribed to a handful of mainstream news channels, including the BBC and Channel 4 news, and now virtually every video has loads of upvoted comments by people with Nazi flags or self proclaimed 'white supremacists'
    Are these groups more numerous than I expected or is it just the case that a lot of white people are becoming more racist again

ReputationRep:
    I noticed this too.

ReputationRep:
    the fun side of Brexit.

ReputationRep:
    because its the internet thats why

you'll find the most racist, aggressive and sexist people on there

ReputationRep:
    I think people are feeling more free to openly racist these days. Trump is in power in the states, and he seems to be giving certain groups in society the confidence to crawl out from whichever rocks they've been hiding under since WWII :/

ReputationRep:
    I've noticed that racial tension is on the increase again, though instead of whites vs blacks like has been in the past, it's whites vs people of Arabic origin in light of recent events.

ReputationRep:
    That's no dab
    Spoiler:
    Show
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SGHD26716)
    That's no dab
    Spoiler:
    Show

F#ck
    Spoiler:
    Show

That's my grandad
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Probably because so many major YT "stars" (e.g. the awful swede and the ******* with a parrot) are actively encourage neo-Nazi behaviour ("because it's ironic!!!" they say, using south park as a metric for irony. Which is I guess sort of ironic, in itself)???

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.