Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Dilemma watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Frances)
    Yep! It was quite a bit higher in terms of UMS than any of my other AS levels, but that was probably because I actually did some revision this year, as opposed to just winging it like the year before.
    Lol i winged it as AS too, but this year, im going to have to work much harder!!!!! No more slacking off, i'm still totally confused about course choice, and i know its getting really late to be having second thoughts, but it is an important decision and lots of things have to be taken into consideration.

Anyway Frances, thanks for all your help and advice, chat another time bye xx

ReputationRep:
    Continue with what you're better at

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Frances)
    Cellardore, what are you thinking of applying for at Uni?
    i'm going to apply for Law or Law and accounts/economics. The least they ask for is AAB which i will get in my A-levels if i carry on with media (as i'm going to re-sit one of my politics papers to get an A) The only subject they really ask for is English lit.

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.