Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

what's the biggest lie you've ever told? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    And have you owned up to it yet?

ReputationRep:
    Well making people think I'm a nice guy. Time to burst the bubble...
    Spoiler:
    Show

I'm not a nice guy.

ReputationRep:
    I don't really tell lies cause I end up baiting it.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    "I'm going to sleep now"

ReputationRep:
    that I'm 19 to a guy I played along with this till about 3 months ago when he wanted to meet smh

Spoiler:
    Show

he got blocked lolol

ReputationRep:
    Told my mum I was sleeping over my sisters but went to a house party instead (girls only of course)
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    That life has a purpose

Spoiler:
    Show

Deep

ReputationRep:
    "I'll study seriously from now I promise" :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    "I don't dance"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EternalLight)
    Told my mum I was sleeping over my sisters but went to a house party instead (girls only of course)
    Omg this reminds me of the time I told my mum I was going out for dinner with my mates but went to the club instead :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qasim_96)
    Omg this reminds me of the time I told my mum I was going out for dinner with my mates but went to the club instead :laugh:
    :naughty:

ReputationRep:
    My lies are a bit personal

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KittenMediaya)
    :naughty:
    I was a naughty boy Found it boring 😂It's the only time I've been to a club.

ReputationRep:
    Haha did she find out? My mum found out the next day when she called my sister and I wasn't there. I never got whacked so hard in my life when I got home :getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    Haha did she find out? My mum found out the next day when she called my sister and I wasn't there. I never got whacked so hard in my life when I got home :getmecoat:
    It was almost 2 years ago and she still hasn't found out. It's cause before that I did genuinely go out with my friends a few times to have dinner so she trusted me. If she found out I probably wouldn't be alive today, or be sent back home after being given the beating of my life time 😂

ReputationRep:
    I was a goody two shoes at school for the most part, but there was a time where truancy during assemblies was rife among Year 11s (so much that the school had to cancel them for the rest of the school year) and I was confused as to why everybody was turning back so I followed them. We went into a room nobody checked and we just sat there. Since I made eye contact with my science teacher who gave me a funny look on the way there, I was paranoid as sh*t. Especially when my friends got much louder than whispers.

ReputationRep:
    It was almost 2 years ago and she still hasn't found out. It's cause before that I did genuinely go out with my friends a few times to have dinner so she trusted me. If she found out I probably wouldn't be alive today, or be sent back home after being given the beating of my life time 😂
    :rofl: This was last year for me. I just got smacked up, grounded and my phone taken from me Was the most boring week of my life.

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: This was last year for me. I just got smacked up, grounded and my phone taken from me Was the most boring week of my life.
    Phone taken? I wouldn't want to know how that feels. It would mean I would have to interact with people irl :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Phone taken? I wouldn't want to know how that feels. It would mean I would have to interact with people irl :rofl:
    Yup, now that I'm 17 I don't really get hit anymore but I get my allowance suspended, phone / laptop taken away, grounded etc. I'd much rather just get a smack to be honest lol.

ReputationRep:
    LOL what kind of club is open at dinner time

Something similar for me too. Told my mum I was at a university taster weekend but spent it at my friend's and went clubbing

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.