Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

what's the biggest lie you've ever told? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    And have you owned up to it yet?

ReputationRep:
    Well making people think I'm a nice guy. Time to burst the bubble...
    Spoiler:
    Show

I'm not a nice guy.

ReputationRep:
    I don't really tell lies cause I end up baiting it.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    "I'm going to sleep now"

ReputationRep:
    that I'm 19 to a guy I played along with this till about 3 months ago when he wanted to meet smh

Spoiler:
    Show

he got blocked lolol

ReputationRep:
    Told my mum I was sleeping over my sisters but went to a house party instead (girls only of course)
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    That life has a purpose

Spoiler:
    Show

Deep

ReputationRep:
    "I'll study seriously from now I promise" :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    "I don't dance"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EternalLight)
    Told my mum I was sleeping over my sisters but went to a house party instead (girls only of course)
    Omg this reminds me of the time I told my mum I was going out for dinner with my mates but went to the club instead :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qasim_96)
    Omg this reminds me of the time I told my mum I was going out for dinner with my mates but went to the club instead :laugh:
    :naughty:
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    My lies are a bit personal
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KittenMediaya)
    :naughty:
    I was a naughty boy Found it boring 😂It's the only time I've been to a club.

ReputationRep:
    Haha did she find out? My mum found out the next day when she called my sister and I wasn't there. I never got whacked so hard in my life when I got home :getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    Haha did she find out? My mum found out the next day when she called my sister and I wasn't there. I never got whacked so hard in my life when I got home :getmecoat:
    It was almost 2 years ago and she still hasn't found out. It's cause before that I did genuinely go out with my friends a few times to have dinner so she trusted me. If she found out I probably wouldn't be alive today, or be sent back home after being given the beating of my life time 😂

ReputationRep:
    I was a goody two shoes at school for the most part, but there was a time where truancy during assemblies was rife among Year 11s (so much that the school had to cancel them for the rest of the school year) and I was confused as to why everybody was turning back so I followed them. We went into a room nobody checked and we just sat there. Since I made eye contact with my science teacher who gave me a funny look on the way there, I was paranoid as sh*t. Especially when my friends got much louder than whispers.

ReputationRep:
    It was almost 2 years ago and she still hasn't found out. It's cause before that I did genuinely go out with my friends a few times to have dinner so she trusted me. If she found out I probably wouldn't be alive today, or be sent back home after being given the beating of my life time 😂
    :rofl: This was last year for me. I just got smacked up, grounded and my phone taken from me Was the most boring week of my life.

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: This was last year for me. I just got smacked up, grounded and my phone taken from me Was the most boring week of my life.
    Phone taken? I wouldn't want to know how that feels. It would mean I would have to interact with people irl :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Phone taken? I wouldn't want to know how that feels. It would mean I would have to interact with people irl :rofl:
    Yup, now that I'm 17 I don't really get hit anymore but I get my allowance suspended, phone / laptop taken away, grounded etc. I'd much rather just get a smack to be honest lol.

ReputationRep:
    LOL what kind of club is open at dinner time

Something similar for me too. Told my mum I was at a university taster weekend but spent it at my friend's and went clubbing

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.