Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What is your favourite sims game? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Okay, well I'm sure this thread has been done many many times before, but hey - I'm on a sims binge & i'm interested to know what your favourite one from the series is.

For me, it's a close one between 2 & 3, but i think i'm gonna have to go with 2. I bought it just over a year ago, after years of playing sims 3. I saw it cheap in a shop and picked it up - and honestly, it kept me so hooked. I just really love the gameplay and its little quirks and easter eggs, and there's so many cool items & activities to do.

So, which one does it for you?

ReputationRep:
    SIMS 3 ❤️❤️❤️❤️😍😍 😍😍

ReputationRep:
    Sims 4
    I think when it first came out, it was a bit crap, then they added all the major features to the patches, like toddlers and pools for example, that made the game quite decent actually.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by octoppus)
    Okay, well I'm sure this thread has been done many many times before, but hey - I'm on a sims binge & i'm interested to know what your favourite one from the series is.
    So, which one does it for you?

Omg, I love all of them! 2,3,4 I can't even decide!

The 2/3 had better DLCs a lot more content but I wouldn't say that the 4th one is bad at all, great thread, I love Sims!

ReputationRep:
    Definitely sims 3 - I love the open map

ReputationRep:
    Probably sims 3, its close between 2 and 3 but I love the open world aspect and the professions, 2 was a bit annoying with all the loading screens and when you came back from a lot the time was the same when you left. Gotta go sims 3.

Sims 4 has been a disappointment compared to sims 3, I'm probably going to get the parenthood game pack but other than that I don't think they can justify the cost when there is so little content and it feels like you are just playing the exact way every time.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Sims 3 for gameplay, Sims 4 for Sim creation. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Sims 3 I guess, but it's really annoying how it seems to try and set my laptop on fire whenever I wanna run it even tho it's a pretty old game now.

ReputationRep:
    I find it really cool that you can customise gender and all that jazz in the Sims 4 (a feature that was clearly added to satisfy some SJWs), it's funny seeing pregnant male sims!!!

ReputationRep:
    The Sims Bustin' Out

ReputationRep:
    Bruh, too many modern Sims games.

I'm going back to Sims 2: Castaway, probably the best Sims game in my opinion.

ReputationRep:
    The Sims 2 games are by far my favourite!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.