Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

really feeling to get a girlfriend Watch

Announcements

But as a 18 year old (not going uni till next year) lad there is like 0 oppurtunities to meet any new girls

Noone in my school hosts or is being invited to any parties :/

ReputationRep:
    Go to dating sites.

(Original post by TheAlchemistress)
    Go to dating sites.
    0 luck on Tinder no matches in 300-400 swipes keep deleting my account aswell

(Original post by Anonymous)
    sorry when I say swipes not all swipes were yes but its probably 50% so... 200 swipes and no match

ReputationRep:
    There are bare motives, it's summer. Go to them fam.

ReputationRep:
    Eharmony

Match.co.uk

(Original post by MrIso)
    There are bare motives, it's summer. Go to them fam.
    lol the only motive is football bmt there are actually no motives

and if there are motives its usually the male squad, barely any girls

ReputationRep:
    Do you work? 60-70% of my colleagues at McDonalds (not the most prestigious job, I know) are femalez,. They're all about 2-3 years older than me though so no chance for me, lol.

ReputationRep:
    sorry when I say swipes not all swipes were yes but its probably 50% so... 200 swipes and no match
    50% success rate on tinder? Do ye aye

(Original post by langlitz)
    50% success rate on tinder? Do ye aye
    no when I said yes I meant when you swipe the direction that says good looking or hot. So I swiped yes 200 times but none of them said yes back

ReputationRep:
    Rah, them times when football is ur only motive :rofl:. Why don't you check on social media what's happening near you cah I don't know where you live.

ReputationRep:
    no when I said yes I meant when you swipe the direction that says good looking or hot. So I swiped yes 200 times but none of them said yes back
    Ah right hahah. Maybe your app is broken then. I highly doubt you can so ugly that you get 0 matches in 200 swipes

(Original post by MrIso)
    Rah, them times when football is ur only motive :rofl:. Why don't you check on social media what's happening near you cah I don't know where you live.
    lmao no motives I am in year 12, a lot of year 13 people I don't talk to anymore and they are all going places like Spain for holiday.

(Original post by langlitz)
    Ah right hahah. Maybe your app is broken then. I highly doubt you can so ugly that you get 0 matches in 200 swipes
    The week before I got like 1 match but preety sure that was a bot .. I am on android so maybe it is broken

ReputationRep:
    Eharmony

Match.co.uk
    Don't you have to pay to actually even message people on match.com? I imagine you might need to for eharmony too. Anyway in my experience pof and badoo which are free to message are equally as much of a waste of time as Tinder, so if he has 0 matches like myself, personally I would recommend he doesn't bother with such sites.

(Original post by awkwardshortguy)
    Don't you have to pay to actually even message people on match.com? I imagine you might need to for eharmony too. Anyway in my experience pof and badoo which are free to message are equally as much of a waste of time as Tinder, so if he has 0 matches like myself, personally I would recommend he doesn't bother with such sites.
    should I direct message random girls on Instagram?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by awkwardshortguy)
    Then go outside and meet people at pubs, clubs, bars, beach etc
    There would be many people to socialize with on a summer day.

Then go outside and meet people at pubs, clubs, bars, beach etc
    There would be many people to socialize with on a summer day.
    My friends are 17 so I can't go clubbing unless I go alone

ReputationRep:
    My friends are 17 so I can't go clubbing unless I go alone
    Go to the beach, theirs plenty of people there.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 21, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.