Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

really feeling to get a girlfriend Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I recommend shaadi.com.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    should I direct message random girls on Instagram?
    I've never tried it but I imagine that would have an even lower success rate as Instagram users aren't all ostensibly seeking dates, and I suspect the average user of Instagram is more vain than dating site users and so have an even higher 'standard'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qasim_96)
    I recommend shaadi.com.
    High five
    I recommended that, no chance he is going to get rejected.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheAlchemistress)
    High five
    I recommended that, no chance he is going to get rejected.
    He'll definitely find someone on there.

ReputationRep:
    Definitely, I recommend 100% OP.

Shaadi.com

awkwardshortguy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheAlchemistress)
    Then go outside and meet people at pubs, clubs, bars, beach etc
    There would be many people to socialize with on a summer day.
    Haha, I may be desperate but not so much as to go to those places when I have no other reason for wanting to

ReputationRep:
    Can't even go on there. It's blocked 😂😂😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by awkwardshortguy)
    Haha, I may be desperate but not so much as to go to those places when I have no other reason for wanting to
    Then go on Shaadi.com.

ReputationRep:
    Have you tired TSR op? Loads of fit girls here lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SGHD26716)
    Can't even go on there. It's blocked 😂😂😂
    I'm thinking about signing up 😂

ReputationRep:
    Am never going on that site.

ReputationRep:
    I'm thinking about signing up 😂
    My parents literally have these sorts of sites blocked by the internet provider.

ReputationRep:
    My parents literally have these sorts of sites blocked by the internet provider.
    They don't want you finding your own girl. They're saving you for that arranged marriage.

ReputationRep:
    They don't want you finding your own girl. They're saving you for that arranged marriage.
    😂😂😂

Although I'm more than happy to oblige

ReputationRep:
    😂😂😂

Although I'm more than happy to oblige
    Fair play 😂😂

(Original post by mr T 999)
    Have you tired TSR op? Loads of fit girls here lol
    I dont want to put a picture of myself on TSR so its going to be quite difficult to pull without the girl knowing what I look like or without me knowing what they look like :/

should I direct message random girls on Instagram?
    Not exactly a good idea :/ most girls don't like it when random gguys slide into/pop up in their dm's. It makes you look desperate and kind of like something else as a girl myself, i know that most other girls will warn their friends about random guys who directly message them on istagram. I'm not sure about how older girls feel about it - this is from a year 11 point of view. You should try asking your friends if they know any girls who are single or maybe try asking some female friends if you have any? Like someone else has said, you could try doing summer courses that are like 1 or 2 days long - im sure you'll meet a lot of new people in those or even if you got a job. there are lots of people at parks, beaches, shopping centres even? i hope this helped? Anyway, good luck! and besides, dont try too hard, i'm sure someone'll fall for you soon, for just being yourself and when you least expect it.

Not exactly a good idea :/ most girls don't like it when random gguys slide into/pop up in their dm's. It makes you look desperate and kind of like something else as a girl myself, i know that most other girls will warn their friends about random guys who directly message them on istagram. I'm not sure about how older girls feel about it - this is from a year 11 point of view. You should try asking your friends if they know any girls who are single or maybe try asking some female friends if you have any? Like someone else has said, you could try doing summer courses that are like 1 or 2 days long - im sure you'll meet a lot of new people in those or even if you got a job. there are lots of people at parks, beaches, shopping centres even? i hope this helped? Anyway, good luck! and besides, dont try too hard, i'm sure someone'll fall for you soon, for just being yourself and when you least expect it.
    I just feel so lonely

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 21, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.