Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Who are the best employment agencies in Manchester? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I absolutely hate agencies with every fibre of my being and wish i did not have to use them, they are nothing but judgement time wasters...

Can anyone recommend an agency in Manchester that deals with Customer service and NOT a timewaster , which doesnt require you to go down to their office to sign paperwork only to keep you on their books - to never be contacted again?

ReputationRep:
    That is how agencies work.
    You have to comply if you want a job.
    It is in their interests to fill posts, it's how they get paid
    If you are not suitable for a job then you can't have it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sammylou40)
    That is how agencies work.
    You have to comply if you want a job.
    It is in their interests to fill posts, it's how they get paid!
    If you are not suitable for a job then you can't have it
    You really really need to improve your social skills and most certainly your written English
    In another thread you talk about a friend you've had for 40 years. You are not a child and yet you are incredibly immature. If this comes across at interview you're going to struggle. Ask the agencies why they haven't got anything. What you need to do to improve your chances. Jobs don't fall in your lap these days. You have to put in the effort.
    I've said before you have a very large sense of entitlement. You talk about people who've done a job for a long time as know it alls. You seem to want to swan in and run the place. You don't want the menial jobs. Likening yourself to a modern day slave is appalling. You are not. You demean those who are in that situation and you are playing the race card when it is not. It is YOU and not the colour of your skin that was the problem.
    Uoo! it seems I have refuffled someones furthers.. Not only have you been stalking me in real life, you decide to follow me on here.. Oh i do feel sorry for you. It is not easy for someone to admit they have a mental health issue as you do. There is help out there for you.You just need to look for it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charmaine45th)
    Uoo! it seems I have refuffled someones furthers.. Not only have you been stalking me in real life, you decide to follow me on here.. Oh i do feel sorry for you. It is not easy for someone to admit they have a mental health issue as you do. There is help out there for you.You just need to look for it.
    You are deluded. I have never met you. And have been here much longer than you
    I certainly don't have any mental health issues either.
    Because I am a fully grown adult it is very easy to see what's going on by the posts you have made
    I would guess therefore that you have been told all this before, more than once,and yet still persist with your attitude.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sammylou40)
    You are deluded. I have never met you. And have been here much longer than you
    I certainly don't have any mental health issues either.
    Because I am a fully grown adult it is very easy to see what's going on by the posts you have made
    I would guess therefore that you have been told all this before, more than once,and yet still persist with your attitude.
    I have the balls to go for what i want and not tolerate any ******** from white people and not suck up and diminish what our for fathers/mothers fought against for many of years for the young generation would not have to endure any of their crap . The fact you come on here and follow me to each and every room reveals a whole lot about your state of mind than the issue at hand and is very disturbing. You need to look in the mirror because your actions of one that is seriously unhinged

ReputationRep:
    :troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll:
    It's simple really. If you don't want people to comment, don't post!
    All your threads can be seen by anyone
    They're at the bottom of the page!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saman Ashfaq)
    Why not try online or home based job and work as freelancer. Freelancing offer a lot of freedom and flexibility that regular desk job can't .
    Iam also looking for an online job. I found one of the site based in U.K. Called QwkHire.com. Where you can bid on the project and employers can also contact you directly. That's great na. If anyone had experience of this site then please let me know.
    Thanks
    Nuh, that isnt something that will be of interest to me

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.