Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Thought id make us a discussion board for those who accept a place on the Learn together partnership 2018. Keep us altogether and not annoying those who missed out. Im totally shocked I got on.
    Halton is my authority.
    Would love to hear from you all before we start university in January.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jeew)
    Thought id make us a discussion board for those who accept a place on the Learn together partnership 2018. Keep us altogether and not annoying those who missed out. Im totally shocked I got on.
    Halton is my authority.
    Would love to hear from you all before we start university in January.
    I'm shocked too! Didn't feel I did that well on the assessment day and thought best case scenario I'll get in and not get my first choice of authority but I did get it. If it had been another area I may not have been able to accept it due to the expense.
    Was Halton your first choice?
    I keep wondering if anyone I met throughout the process has got on. My assessment day was the Wednesday if anyone went to that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lgm84)
    I'm shocked too! Didn't feel I did that well on the assessment day and thought best case scenario I'll get in and not get my first choice of authority but I did get it. If it had been another area I may not have been able to accept it due to the expense.
    Was Halton your first choice?
    I keep wondering if anyone I met throughout the process has got on. My assessment day was the Wednesday if anyone went to that?
    Yes Halton was my first choice. Although it was the council website where I first saw the advert for step up so that was the reason I put it as my first choice. My assessment day was the Tuesday x

ReputationRep:
    Morning!!

Can anyone remember the holiday dates? I want to book my holiday for next summer...i think they said the last 2 weeks in August x

ReputationRep:
    Hi I got offered a place too - made up and in shock at the same time. I got offered Knowsley

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LouFoz)
    Morning!!

Can anyone remember the holiday dates? I want to book my holiday for next summer...i think they said the last 2 weeks in August x
    I dont even remember anything they told us.
    Tutors email is [email protected]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JordanSean123)
    Hi I got offered a place too - made up and in shock at the same time. I got offered Knowsley
    Congratulations xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jeew)
    I dont even remember anything they told us.
    Tutors email is [email protected]
    Thanks for the email address

It was all rather a blur wasnt it!! I think we should be getting emails soon explaining everything. I seem to recall him saying they were still finalising the course as it is a new uni provider to previous years.

I attended the assessment day on the Monday. Everyone I met was really nice and I honestly thought I had no chance!!

ReputationRep:
    I'm still in shock at getting a place! I'm going to be based in Warrington, which is great for me as it's far enough away without being too far. Wouldn't want to do this in my home authority really.
    My assessment day was Tuesday 4th

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mrsw22)
    I'm still in shock at getting a place! I'm going to be based in Warrington, which is great for me as it's far enough away without being too far. Wouldn't want to do this in my home authority really.
    My assessment day was Tuesday 4th
    I was there the tuesday as well.

ReputationRep:
    Search fb groups for LTP SUTSW 2018

ReputationRep:

Well done!!x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jeew)
    Yes Halton was my first choice. Although it was the council website where I first saw the advert for step up so that was the reason I put it as my first choice. My assessment day was the Tuesday x
    That's good. Glad we got our first choices!x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jeew)
    Congratulations xx
    Thank you same to you too x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lgm84)
    Well done!!x
    Thank you same to you too

ReputationRep:
    I just requested to join...you will see my secret username skills are not mi6 material haha!!

ReputationRep:
    Thank you same to you too
    Are you joining us.. Search LTP SUTSW 2018 on fb groups

ReputationRep:
    Hi all,

Congratulations everyone on getting offered a place, such exciting news!

I've been offered a place too on my first choice, St Helens, has anyone else been offered St helens too?

I was in the 8.30 group on the Wednesday, it would be great to know if anyone else from this group got through?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jeew)
    Are you joining us.. Search LTP SUTSW 2018 on fb groups
    I will be, I tried searching before but couldn't find it I will try again later

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Agh91)
    Hi all,

Congratulations everyone on getting offered a place, such exciting news!

I've been offered a place too on my first choice, St Helens, has anyone else been offered St helens too?

I was in the 8.30 group on the Wednesday, it would be great to know if anyone else from this group got through?
    Hey! Well done! I was there on the Wednesday but the 10:30 group. I did talk to a couple of people from 08:30 though. I'd like to know if anyone I met got through too!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 27, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.