Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Agh91)
    Hi all,

Congratulations everyone on getting offered a place, such exciting news!

I've been offered a place too on my first choice, St Helens, has anyone else been offered St helens too?

I was in the 8.30 group on the Wednesday, it would be great to know if anyone else from this group got through?
    Congratulations - I had St. Helens as my first but got Knowsley - still happy just to be on it though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Agh91)
    Hi all,

I've been offered a place too on my first choice, St Helens, has anyone else been offered St helens too?

I was in the 8.30 group on the Wednesday, it would be great to know if anyone else from this group got through?
    Are you joining us.. Search LTP SUTSW 2018 on fb groups

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Agh91)
    Hi all,

I was in this group! - I'll be doing it at Liverpool which was my first choice so was made up when I got the email, especially as I had thought it had all gone terribly on the day haha. x

ReputationRep:
    I was at the Wednesday assessment day 8.30! Still in shock, not come across anyone who is cheshire west yet! Well done everyone x

ReputationRep:
    It's great to know there was so many of us from our morning group that got through! I'm not sure if anyone else is in the same boat but I can't find the Facebook group that's been set up, are the settings on it set to public as opposed to private?I was also wondering if anyone's heard from their local authority yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Agh91)
    It's great to know there was so many of us from our morning group that got through! I'm not sure if anyone else is in the same boat but I can't find the Facebook group that's been set up, are the settings on it set to public as opposed to private?I was also wondering if anyone's heard from their local authority yet?
    I struggled to find it but you have to search for it in groups not just a general search. Not heard anything yet and congrats to you xx

ReputationRep:
    Click on groups and search for LTP SUTSW

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 27, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.