The Student Room Group

Why has she done this?

I don't get it, I had a conversation with some girl, it went really well, she said she had to go ttyl. I messaged her the same day. Didn't respond. Messaged her again today, she has ignored my text (I know she has as I have my ways). Should I straight up ask why she's ignoring my text but say it in a jokey way? Eg. "Damn girl u ignoring my text?
Who doesn't look at there phone in a whole day lmao." Then if she says yes should I just ask why?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I don't get it, I had a conversation with some girl, it went really well, she said she had to go ttyl. I messaged her the same day. Didn't respond. Messaged her again today, she has ignored my text (I know she has as I have my ways). Should I straight up ask why she's ignoring my text but say it in a jokey way? Eg. "Damn girl u ignoring my text?
Who doesn't look at there phone in a whole day lmao." Then if she says yes should I just ask why?

Don't do that. You've done as much as you could've.

Leave it.
could be she doesn't like you and never intended on carrying on the conversation
Reply 3
Tbh, she's probably ghosting you because she wasn't feeling it.
Leave it bruh.
Are you seriously joking...
If she read it and didn't respond then that's a different story but she hasn't even read it. One day???!!! One day of no response? Ok u know what bye

leave it alone... u did nothing wrong let nature have its way and lets see what happens

I am sure she has a legit excuse
Reply 7
You need to be more patient. if you ask "why don't you reply!?" then you'll come off as really needy.
Reply 8
Original post by Emerald7770
Are you seriously joking...
If she read it and didn't respond then that's a different story but she hasn't even read it. One day???!!! One day of no response? Ok u know what bye

Trust me when I say this, I KNOW SHE IGNORED IT, I can't say for certain reasons. When I say I know, I mean I 100% know, unless her phone has been taken away from her (by parents etc)
Reply 9
Original post by UWS
You need to be more patient. if you ask "why don't you reply!?" then you'll come off as really needy.

I think u can guess who this is btw xD. Don't say who u think it is here lol.
Trust me when I say this, I KNOW SHE IGNORED IT, I can't say for certain reasons. When I say I know, I mean I 100% know, unless her phone has been taken away from her (by parents etc)

Did you see her ignoring you? No. So no you don't know for sure. People have other things to do and it's legit just ONE day. ONE!!! People don't respond for months and you going on about 24 goddamn hours! Hella impatient
Reply 11
I think u can guess who this is btw xD. Don't say who u think it is here lol.

Yes, I know who this is and as I've explained, you shouldn't read into things so much.

You shouldn't have done what you did and you shouldn't make things worse by telling her to reply.

She doesn't owe you a response mate.
Did you see her ignoring you? No. So no you don't know for sure. People have other things to do and it's legit just ONE day. ONE!!! People don't respond for months and you going on about 24 goddamn hours! Hella impatient

Well I know she has read the message...
Well I know she has read the message...

You're on anon so you might aswell just tell me how you know? whatevs
Original post by UWS
Yes, I know who this is and as I've explained, you shouldn't read into things so much.

You shouldn't have done what you did and you shouldn't make things worse by telling her to reply.

She doesn't owe you a response mate.

Wait, I just did wat u told me to on tuesday through pm's, r u talking about the way I know she's ignoring me?
You're on anon so you might aswell just tell me how you know? whatevs

I can't, turn ur private messages on and I will tell u, its not safe here.
I can't, turn ur private messages on and I will tell u, its not safe here.

They are on? Lol
Reply 17
Wait, I just did wat u told me to on tuesday through pm's, r u talking about the way I know she's ignoring me?

Yeah I said to message her but she doesn't have to reply. Maybe she will but I think you should just move on.
@qasim_96 Further research on the correlation between the TSR populus and a decline in IQ have proven inconclusive
Original post by AryanGh
@qasim_96 Further research on the correlation between the TSR populus and a decline in IQ have proven inconclusive

:rofl::rofl: Some people need to chill and have some patience.

Quick Reply

Latest